Procedure for Game Crashes (open)

downloaded the new launcher and it 'feels' smoother but I am still getting all of the same issues

1. forced restart crash issue.
2. 10 sec screen frame pauses
3. doesnt always remember my log in password
4. Dark character rendering
5. spawns me as gunner even when it shows my selection is hof, respawning fixes it.

I LOVE U OD CREW :)

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Due to the forced reboot, I think your computer may be overheating. Best thing to do about that is open the case, and clean the CPU with duster clothes. You'll probably find the entire machine clogged in dust, and on the + side your machine will probably be quieter too.

Voltz

My problem is solved, I think. Apparently, my GPU (Radeon 4670) didn't like Legions and every time the game lagged with sequent sudden freezes my pc would just crash. I noticed my crashes would always come after general complaints of major lag in the game, but I don't know if there's any relationship though. Anyway, yesterday I installed a new GPU and played for about 2 hs without any crash or BSOD. I must say my heart stopped every time the server lagged or froze.

Good luck with your problem, jedics. Hope you fix it soon, those crashes really suck.

I turned of foliage but it still crashes in fullscreen. However my fps is only about 90 which is VERY low for a 5870.

Can anyone else tell me what fps they get with this card?

ye, still crashes here and there, with the frame pausing happening most games but its hard to tell if its the servers or me half the time. Not sure what to try next as its a clean install of everything with no other crap on it, hopefully Darklord can point me in the right direction with the system files I posted.

Amano! can you turn of crossfire and tell what kind of frame rate you get?

what screen rez also.

AMANOJAKU

200+ with one vid card and 500+ wif crossfire on,
im using 1680 x 1050

and ive got my setting on cat optimal quality