Problems with downloading

Maddy

So I downloaded Legions Overdrive and I launched the launcher and the game doesnt start downloading.
I read the requirements and i have all i need. Why the hell doesnt it start downloading? Please help if you can, thanks.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Where are you running the launcher? Did it generate any logs in the folder you're running it in?

Maddy

I am running the launcher from the folder i created on the desktop it isn't in Zip file. I solved this problem by going on another computer (where the game downloads normally) and put the files on USB and now I can play the game on my computer from USB (but i can't update it)

Gheist

King of all Goblins
I am running the launcher from the folder i created on the desktop [...]
So the exact location is something along the lines of "C:\Users\[UserName]\Desktop\[FolderName]"?
Does your user or folder name contain any special characters?

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Where are you running the launcher? Did it generate any logs in the folder you're running it in?

Jello

Contributor
I dont know what type of computer youre using whether mac or windows but this is for windows...other people might have different means but this is the way I download it, try it if it doesnt work then someone here should be able to help you...

Last edited: