Post your Gaming Rigs/Gaming Space!

JedrekPl

10520500_742428599134051_1622676629_n.jpg

Dino

That looks like a really inconvenient desk placement, isn't it really hard to get out from behind it to go and do stuff?
True, it is quite tricky to get out but I was going to take out the little wooden attachment to the right of my desk (left in the pic) and then move my desk all the way to the right. At the min, I just squeeze through the gap or just get on my bed then get off :p.

no mousepad?
Nah not at the min maybe later ;), mouse works fine without one.

57thEnryu

I should have a post on here in a little less than a month (im 2 weeks from having enough to order all the parts for the new the system, about a week to get all the parts, and a week to build and setup. Yes I'm giving it a week because I'm doing a lot of *chocolate cookies* in this system, including custom sleeved psu cables.)

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Nice case Dimmy ;)

For anyone interested:
The box with all the dvi cables going in and out is my kvm switch for switching between windows and linux. (I run a xen hypervisor with arch linux as Dom0 and a windows hvm with its own graphics card for gaming).
Mic is a magnetic modmic and I leave it up there when not in use but can snap it to my headphones whenever I need it.
DAC - sound blaster x-fi hd
keyboard - topre realforce 88UB
headphones - ATH M50
mouse - G400s
monitor - x-star dp2710

Last edited: