Portal 2

yami

Private Tester
I need a partner for co-op, mainly because I don't want to play with my weird socially awkward neighbor. Since I'm a super pro Portal-er I know all of you will want to partner with me so let's keep this organized.
Requirements: Must be able to think with portals, must have a mic, and it must be your first time through the co-op.

Send applications here

BeefThief

Beefy Member
I need a partner for co-op, mainly because I don't want to play with my weird socially awkward neighbor. Since I'm a super pro Portal-er I know all of you will want to partner with me so let's keep this organized.
Requirements: Must be able to think with portals, must have a mic, and it must be your first time through the co-op.

Send applications here
Need a certain achievement, eh?

A2

Desperate. I hope I get to continue my game with Beefy some day. It's like timings difference. :( I'll try though!

yami

Private Tester
i actually need a partner, i haven't played co-op yet except for the tutorial to get my friend the achievement

ThunderBolt

Desperate. I hope I get to continue my game with Beefy some day. It's like timings difference. :( I'll try though!

what do you mean by "timing difference"?

btw, I am currently working hard on crysis 2... what a long story
I may not be able to online on Portal2 recently

BeefThief

Beefy Member
what do you mean by "timing difference"?

btw, I am currently working hard on crysis 2... what a long story
I may not be able to online on Portal2 recently
Crysis 2 ^_^

And by "timing difference", he means that many time zones separate us so there aren't many times when we're both on and can play.

if you havn't played the game yet don't read this(it contains a spoiler)
have you noticed that chell is released in a world full of aliens, headcraps and headcrap zombies :p
i hope she meets gordan freeman in Half-Life 3 he will protect her, i really don't want her to die :(
or Halfe-life 3 coop includes barney, gordan, chell, and alyx the most famous characters in the valve world who can play a part of the story in Half-Life 3
ps: we really need a spoiler tag

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Accordingto Valve, Portal 2 takes place a long time after HL2. Probably decades. Which means that Gordon may have saved the day by that time. You should check out the Portal 2 steam forum; there's a ton of speculation going on about connections between Portal 2 and HL.

but you know how the teleporter teleported alyx and gordan a week ahead in time in HL2
gordan might be teleported 9,9,9,9,9 days ahead in time to meet chell and that will be very interesting :)

yami

Private Tester
if you havn't played the game yet don't read this(it contains a spoiler)
have you noticed that chell is released in a world full of aliens, headcraps and headcrap zombies :p

Is this a joke? I just beat the game and re-watched the ending after reading this, and none of those things are true

have you even know the story of the game Portal 2 is connected with Half-Life and both are in the same world
when GLaDOS release chell in the open world it means she is releaseing her in the Half-Life world witch means the contains aliens, headcraps, headcrap zombies, combines, these super wormy things, the resistanse and Gordan freeman when Half-Life 3 is released eventually i think we all will get the story in about 2 Valve years minimum :D
ps listining to GLaDOS and Cave Johnson speaking ingame lets you know the story better
you should try listining sometime :p

A2

All I read on Wikipedia was -The game ends with Chell and her battered Weighted Companion Cube exiting the facility into a wheat field. In the epilogue, as Wheatley floats aimlessly through space, he begins to voice regrets about betraying Chell-

Also fyi: 'Still alive' is still the best Portal song. ^_^