Podcasts?

A2

Will we have like, small podcasts put up through which announcements will be made or will it be just plain text?
Coz' I'd love to see some nice little podcasts/vidcasts, they'll be fun and also more information can be easily conveyed. Just want to know how it is going to be.

57thRomance

Back when Legions was up and running, Apcizzle hosted Legions Live, a talk show about legions. I also think BugsPray did some live commentary for tournaments.
We probably might have something similar to those, I'm guessing.

A2

Yeah, I know about that. What I am asking is for general podcasts, like just maybe monthly? or if there's something important, in other words - community podcasts.

Mots0311

Yeah hopefully this time no one blows smoke up our arses about "don't worry Legions will be up soon". How soon? "Very soon".

57thEnryu

On our website legions said he would come back when the Illuminati take over...why isn't legions back then?

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Unfortunately Seymour's charm doesn't take well to the camera. It would likely do more harm than good.

Still, interesting idea, there'll be a lot of noise for when public tests are about to commence, so just keep checking the forums and site to keep updated.

As for Legions Live, I'd love to see the return of that.

Unfortunately Seymour's charm doesn't take well to the camera. It would likely do more harm than good.
Well Seymour, they Could always be Audiocasts. Smaller files, less preparation needed to do them (no need to make sure you look good :p), plus, due to the great thing that is vent or teamspeak, makes it easy for people in long distant locations to have a discussion without an annoying split-screen.

Buhlitz

I'd like to do weekly casted pugs or team scrims, I'm more interested in that then talk show stuff. But if legions live comes baaaaack, which I hope it does I'd love to be a part of that.

stefygraff

Private Tester
There will never be Podcast's like the ones from I.A., but that doesn't mean that we can't comment in-game or make a "show" while playing on web-cam, or have philosophic discussions.

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
perhaps this wouldn't be practical, but a sports radio podcast covering clan competitions and such. Again, I'm not sure how practical or popular this would be except for other clans to listen to in an attempt to glean a little something of enemy tactics. We could even get fake crowd screams and put the announcer's voice through a filter to make it sound like its coming through a 1940's radio. Again, this is just a fun thought, but at the least, if there was going to be a podcast, it should have upcoming PUGs and the results from clan competitions and updates about when new updates will happen and (developers permitting) what will be in the new updates. Also, banter and philosophical discussions (If a legionnaire fires a rocket, and nobody saw it, does it explode?) could be included in the program.