Players Looking for a Clan

Mhi200

Region: New Zealand
Experience: An hour or so of some tribes game (I don't recall which), Started legions ... 2 years ago, maybe?
Clan Experience: Was invited to a clan on IA, nothing much happened, just some duels with the leaders/etc, and we tried to be on the same team in pubs.
Communication/Mic: I could get TS or Vent if I need, but I would rarely use a mic.
Gametypes: CTF, can't really DM as good as I should due to Location ("Region")
**PUG/PUB: Pub, never tried Pug yet.
CTF Position: Pretty much anything, can chase/cap without too much trouble due to ping, only thing I can't do decently (or at all) is snipe.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Friendly, competitive players who are willing to help. Not a big fan of scheduled practices, just being allowed to practice whenever (eg Pub) is good ;)

Note: Average ping is about 210, doesn't make a big difference to my gameplay though, except the occasional Midair, and the above mentioned sniping.

jojo88

REGION: united kindom.
EXPERIENCE IN LEGIONS : i use to play when legions was on ia played for about seven months i was a noob back then but now that i got legions lite how good i really always was it starting to show.
CLAN EXPERIENCE : i use to be in 2 clans one was called team ni but that only started when legions started to have a break and i owned 1 called redemption but only had to matches lost 1 won 1.
COMMUNICATION : yeah i have a mike i have ventrilo team speak 3 i have creative fatal!ty headset nice and clear so i can here clan leader well and he and the team can here me.
GAME TYPES :i play both but i prefer ctf if it was a clan match just normal match dm definitely.
PUG/ PUB: i don't mind either tbh
CTF POSITION: my ctf position is at my base i like to defend and chase.
WHAT IM LOOKING FOR IN A CLAN: a clan that's not too crazy about having matches a clan that actualy trains together messes about but still obviously has clan matches

xchris2168x

Region: East Coast (USA)
Experience: I played Legions for about a year-ish until it went down, have been playing when I can now that it's back up.
Clan Experience: None
Communication/Mic: Yes
Gametypes: No preference
PUG/PUB: I've never done a PUG, just been playing PUB
CTF Position: Either chaser or flag defense, no real preference though
What I'm looking for in a clan: Just some people to play with a little bit more competitively than on some of the PUBs, and to have some fun.

57thSylph

Thanks for the invite, but now I have even less time to play than in the past :(
We all know skill builds in time and experience, but that is not the main concern that 57th haves for you. We look for mature (which I am sure you are), loyal people. As long as you could attend most of your division's practices or just give a suitable reason for your absence, you're all good. :) The 57th also have players who are busy with their school/college/work, and they are still with us. The 57th is more like a family y'know. :D

Xzanth

Legions Developer
Clan Experience: A.V.A , In7
Just to clarify, as far as I know, chattyloid has never played with or for the In7 legions squad. I know we did have a team of players who played AVA together so he may have been a part of that. I've never seen an AVA roster or forum on our site though, so I'm unsure how far that got.

chattyloid

Just to clarify, as far as I know, chattyloid has never played with or for the In7 legions squad. I know we did have a team of players who played AVA together so he may have been a part of that. I've never seen an AVA roster of forum on our site though so I'm unsure how far that got.
btw i was but i quitted

Guesstori

Region: England
Experience: 7 years of legions and never played tribes
Clan Experience: LOA
Communication/Mic: TS and a microphone
Gametypes: Do you play CTF or DM or both. I prefer CTF
**PUG/PUB: ????
CTF Position: offense
What I'm looking for in a clan: friendly, supportive and helpful people

So you have been playing this game ever since u were 7...and yet you still don't know what a pub or a pug is..? Joke intented?

Daphinicus

Private Tester
Region: England
Experience: 7 years of legions and never played tribes
Clan Experience: LOA
Communication/Mic: TS and a microphone
Gametypes: Do you play CTF or DM or both. I prefer CTF
**PUG/PUB: ????
CTF Position: offense
What I'm looking for in a clan: friendly, supportive and helpful people

What, wha? 7 years playing Legions?

This game's been around longer than I thought.

JCARTEL

Private Tester
Region: Central (USA)
Experience: The original Tribes only, and a couple of years of Legions
Clan Experience: Kinda.... I don't think any of them where very functional though...
Communication/Mic: I have TS, but could never get it to work right.... (future clan can help me maybe?)
Gametypes: Both... makes no differance to me what I play.
**PUG/PUB: Never done a PUG...
CTF Position: Anything but sniper or a serious capper....
What I'm looking for in a clan: Organized, and can put up with my crazy work hours... and my terrible short term memory... ;)

Region: East Coast USA
Experience: I played legions since about a week before the Charge sniper nerf. I tried tribes, but i never got into it.
Clan Experience: I've been in NeoGaming and AoA in InstantAction legions. From what i was around for, the clans only had small get togethers for practicing capping/chasing/HoF'ing which i thought was really fun and enjoyable.
Communication/Mic: I have TS3 Ventrilo and a mic.
Gametypes: I play both CTF and DM, but im more fond of CTF than anything else.
**PUG/PUB: So far i've only played in PUB's, i've never played in a PUG before [assuming PUB's are shazbots and PUG's are related to teamspeak]
CTF Position: I used to really like capping and chasing, but im starting to grow attached to defending and chasing. so Defense and Chasing.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Im just looking for a clan that can help me get better at the game and that have rather friendly communities, but also one that would like to include me in the more competitive aspect of legions.

Joined clan Element Town.

Reactions: Sin

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
IGNORE, ME TAKEN.

Region: Europe, UK - I am willing to play in American clans with ping, but timezones may be difficult, resulting me playing
Experience: I guess about 1 to 1 and half years of legions. When legions went down last year, I jumped over to Quake Live, and still play and know 1 or 2 of the top UK duel players.
Clan Experience: Rev. and 57th.
Communication/Mic: Anything and All. This includes mumble.
Gametypes: CTF, nothing better, but perhaps rabbit when it comes.
PUG/PUB: Both, Pickup games are by far much more fun and intense. I've completed about 10 PUGs since legions has been back.
CTF Position: Capper and Distract (Prefer dedicated capping) and Sniper Defense when my aim for it comes.

I know how to play the positions, and my timing as capper is good.

What I'm looking for in a clan: A clan which has mature people in and that I like. If I do not like you, or you are a bad player to work with, I will not work with you or join your clan out of principle. I don't mind helping people train though.

Mahidhar

Dear community members,
The people here, who may have said that they were once in 57th. They're wrong, or should I say; they have the wrong idea. Unless we(57th members) say so, that a person was a member of our clan, they're not. They were either Applicants/Cadets, who were not officially 57th members, but were going through the process of membership. They have been removed because of, either their inactivity, or their own personal choice.

This is just a heads up, so there wouldn't be any misunderstandings.

MightySheep

Region: UK, NW
Experience: Played a few months on IA before fall damage
Clan Experience: Last clan was during IA time, forgot name of it
Communication/Mic: TS and Vent but no voice capabilities
Gametypes: CTF
**PUG/PUB: both, never done PUG but I know I prefer it
CTF Position: All, I mainly cap though
What I'm looking for in a clan: Pro, teamwork, training, PUGs
Online Times (GMT):
Monday - 5pm-11pm
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday - 5pm - 1:30am
Saturday - 9am - 1:30am
Sunday - 9am - 11pm

These are the times I will be gaming, not necesarily always on legions but mostly on legions

ZAHADOOM

Fireblasto was in our applicant program, didn't participate much and didn't achieve cadet status and was never a full member. Seems like a nice guy though and we wish him the best.

Alex

Region:Romania
Experience:playing legions since late 2007(do not argue again)
Clan Experience:ME and only ME
Communication:TeamSpeak,microphone included
Gametypes:Every single gametype
PUGs/PUBs:Both
CTF Pos:can do all, I can cap,defend/chase(all types of def)..and I am especially good at returning the flag, mostly offense
Online Times:Whenever i feel like playing.

I'm Avangarde in-game btw