Players Looking for a Clan

TheWimp

I was really big into t1 and t2 especially
thing is only got a crumby laptop now and i got school. looking for a casual clan that wont scream at me

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I was really big into t1 and t2 especially
thing is only got a crumby laptop now and i got school. looking for a casual clan that wont scream at me

Region: Country or West, Central, East Coast (USA)
Experience: Any past experience with Legions/Tribes
Clan Experience: Any past experience with being part of a clan (expand on what you liked, disliked, what didn't work for you in the clan...if you feel it's important)
Communication/Mic: Do you have TS or Vent and a microphone
Gametypes: Do you play CTF or DM or both (and which do you prefer)
**PUG/PUB: Do you participate in PUGs or PUBs or both (and which do you prefer)
CTF Position: What is your favorite or preferred position to play in CTF
What I'm looking for in a clan: What are you looking for in your ideal clan.
Try using this format.

Mots0311

What I am looking for in a clan: First and foremost other old dudes and gals. No offense kids, but I would really feel out of place in a clan primarily filled with youngsters. I have lost a step for sure, but I bet I can get some of it back and could be a real contributor to a group who cares more about fun than winning all the time. I drink lots of beer so I am enebriated most of the time. LOW LOW MAINTENANCE right here.

Yea I'm in the same boat, I'd rather be in a clan with older players. However I doubt I could drink much beer and play Legions at the same time. The speeds and velocity are so fast in Legions that it might make me puke.

ZAHADOOM

Nor10, stop in at the 57th (www.57th.net). We were in the OGL in Tribes till it died and the other leagues that kicked in afterwards (TWL, BEML). In lieu of a bunch of old guys, and I assure you we have our share of teenagers and a couple of pre-teens in various games, think of us as a well organized, long lived, no bs type of a clan, that wants to have some fun and play some online games, bunch of guys. Jump on our TS3 anytime and say hello bud. We always have a bunch in one game or another.

skipjagger

Region: USA all the way baby, East Coast

Experience: farted around with Legions for about a year never got goot but i love it!! :)
Clan Experience: no
Communication/Mic: TS have mike need head phones...

Gametypes: prefer ctf
**PUG/PUB: pubs are fun and games start fast :) but pugs are alot more orginised and better play
CTF Position: LO/LD
What I'm looking for in a clan: wish i had more time to devote but i gotta make money somehow! home by 10-11 pm stay up till around 1 am weekends 3 am... lookin for some pepes to get decent at this game with

thefulishbastid

1. 31 (I gots sneakers older'n some of you kids);)
2. EAST SIDE!!!!
3. 6-8 months Lejunz, 8-12 months b!tch!n about not playing no more.
4. No clan. Just PUB's.
5. Gotta mic, never use it.
6. PUB's
7. Capper/Chaser, offense.
8. Good sense of humor, flexibility. I'm a workin man with odd hours, can't always show up for practice.

mrinstantowner

Region: UK,England
Experience: Playing legions 1-2 years
Clan Experience: Ive had my own clan called -G2H- and have been in 57th
Communication/Mic: Have TS3 and TS2 No vent but IRC
Gametypes: CTF and DM
**PUG/PUB: Participate in both dm which i play.
CTF Position: Capper (Know lots of cap routes and i am able to dodge HOF'S) ... (Most of the time =) )
What I'm looking for in a clan: Clan with active members and skilled members, also one who will have clans wars/matches every other week.

medicalman

Region: East Coast (USA)
Experience: a year and a half on legions but haven't played since they shut it down so im prob alittle rusty, nothing practice cant fix
Clan Experience: yeah used to be a general for an older clan ORE (outrider elite) nothing was wrong with our clan its just non existent now
Communication/Mic: TS got a mic
Gametypes: both CTF and DM
**PUG/PUB: play in both there both pretty fun
CTF Position: capper/chaser/defense just go where the team needs me
What I'm looking for in a clan: just want a group of guys (or girls) that work well together dont argue and have fun

LindN

Region: EU
Experience: playing legions since open beta started
Clan Experience: half competitive CS clans etc
Communication/Mic: got mumble/skype/TS/vent and a mic
Gametypes: CTF
**PUG/PUB: mostly pubs but am always up for PUG/mixes
CTF Position: defensive/chaser/HoF am a chainwhore
What I'm looking for in a clan: a competitive clan.

Luxas

Region: South EU/Slovenia
Experience: Played legions(competitively) since end of Beta, up until 1.2 years ago when my comp broke, in the meantime, while i waited for my computer, i played tribes 2(but only for fun).(the nubers are really give or take a few months, since i don't remember when legions started :))
Clan Experience: I've been in 1 clan, from the beginning till it fell apart, really liked the teamwork, the only thing that bothered me was that the clan mathces were to early or too late(this shouldn't be a problem now).
Communication/Mic: Both Teamspeak and Ventrilo, and yes i do have a functioning mic + a backup(i got skype too, if anyone uses that)
Gametypes: I play both, i prefer DM for practise and CTF for clan matches, but DM for clan matches isn't all that wrong either.
**PUG/PUB: I participated in a few PUG's but then wasn't able too because of comp., i play PUB's all the time. I REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY prefer PUG's because PUBs are most times filled with idiots that have no sense for teamwork or help, you have to do everything yourself and when you try to guide them how to play better they don't listen. This has changed for the better now since teapots that were good in other IA games(but sucked at legions) can't infiltrate legions so much anymore, only better players that know how the game works are playing now(you still find greenhorns, but atleast the are willing to accept advice from you)
CTF Position: LO or LD(chaser?). I hate outrider and dislike HoF...
What I'm looking for in a clan: Good teamwork, good cooperation, understanding, maybe a friend or two i've known from IA?, but most of all pleasant people that know how to play and know how to have fun.

alexexex

Region: Germany
Experience: 1.5 years legions
Clan Experience: many clanwars and of course clan training
Communication/Mic: Teamspeak 3, Ventrilo (but no passwort because computer hadr disk was broken 4 month ago)
Gametypes: I prefer CTF but i also love playing DM
CTF position: capper (everytime play capper in clanwars)
What I'm looking for in a clan: TEAMWORK, friendly people and having fun with the clan

Region: European - The Netherlands (can speak german a little)
Experience: Nope I am fresh meat BUT my friend played T:V and I played it some times with him at his house for 2 months or so then got bored. So i know the CTF style of this game!
Clan Experience: No clan experience within Legions: overdrive but i do play Heroes of newerth and I am in a clan there so I know how things go in clans sorta.
Communication/Mic: Everything
Gametypes: I guess both but it is all about CTF
**PUG/PUB: Never been in a pug YET! so hit me up if you want to pug with me :]
CTF Position: On T:V i liked to chase the flag carrier or atleast protect our flag.
What I'm looking for in a clan: People above the age of 15 (or atleast one of those rare normal acting 15- kiddos) and a good time of course a clan that is starting out would be the best so I could be new with them!

MarbleDuck

Region: Nogales, AZ
Experience: Not much in Legions. Not much in any game, really.
But I can do Photoshop, After Effects, 3dsmax and maya with ease.
I also have much experience working on Torque games, I own torque, Unreal... etc. etc. basically I can dev but I can't play very well.
Communication/MIC: Yerp.
**PUG/PUB: Wat?
CTF Position: Enemy-flag-getter-thing.
What I am looking for in a clan: Mostly lols. Other 14-19 year olds. People with a sense of humor. People who know something about gamedev. People fun to talk to. Good teamwork-people (lol how else do I say?)

Chickenhawk

Region: Southeast USA
Experience: Played FE:L in InstantAction for quite a while, but don't remember exactly how long
Clan Experience: Been part of a clan before (a leader in a weak one), but not a really Legions-focused one
Communication/Mic: I have a mic and Vent
Gametypes: I suppose I could do both, but I much prefer CTF
PUG/PUB: Never tried a PUG
CTF Position: My favorite is light offense. I use an Outrider Bomber the most. I'm not amazing at defense or flying routes, but I can do it well enough if I have to.
What I'm looking for in a clan: I probably won't be able to be nearly as dedicated as I used to be, so I'm not available to the most extremely competetive clans, but I can go with a less dedicated one. So I guess I'm mostly just looking for fun.

EDIT: As of 30 Dec 2010, I am a non-competing member of Via Victus.

Hawk

Region: East Coast U.S.A, New York
Experience: Started playing legions when it came out, somewhere around 2009..
Clan Experience: Been in 57th, ET, Don't believe me, come play with me. I'm looking for a medium, not so big clan, competitive but not too much, I'm usually good when my dad 'isn't downloading torrents. Low ping = heaven.
Communication/Mic: I have Team speak, Vent, Skype..
Game types: Most of the time you can catch me in CTF, not really into 1vs1 game-play.
PUG/PUB: Both are good, mostly PUB, do not like strict PUGS where you are assigned different roles..
CTF Position: Almost everything except playing Heavy.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Good community (good players, kind, trustworthy) , dedication to legions/competitive, people who are good and are looking to step their game up professionally.

Dino

Region: England
Experience: bout 3 years of legions and never played tribes
Clan Experience: LOA-League of assassins
Communication/Mic: TS and a microphone
Gametypes: TDM and DM
**PUG/PUB: PUGS rule!
CTF Position: chasing
What I'm looking for in a clan: friendly, supportive and helpful people