Players Looking for a Clan

Dacil

Region: Canada
Experience: Minimal experience. I mostly cap.
Clan Experience: I have been in some clans before. Mostly I like listening to instructions and working as a team. I'm a good listener.
Communication/Mic: Yes, I have both, though I'm often embarrassed to use them. I'm quite shy.
Gametypes: I mostly like CTF. I enjoy learning new capping routes and running away from confrontation.
**PUG/PUB: I enjoy the company of the Legions Vet community - those people to whom I look for gameplay and moral guidance - so mostly pugs, I'd say.
CTF Position: Capper. Sometimes I HoF.
What I'm looking for in a clan: A team composed of players previously active in the Tribes community. I feel that these players will definitely be the best at everything in-game (or irl), and will be polite, understanding, and open to suggestions. They will also cope well with obstacles. The Tribes community has impressed me in the past, and I hope to gain entrance into its elite echelons by making my way in this related game (which is, and never could be, as good as Tribes 2. Or Tribes 1, if you preferred Tribes 1.)

Via Victus has a few Tribes vets I believe (Cal being one with 10+ years, impressive)...my personal opinion is to ask them

P.S.- don't get mad at me for suggestion your clan VV lol just an idea

Vinzyboy23

I would never take a player like OmniNept, he's such a noob. :rolleyes:

Well.
Region: Asia
Experience: I have enough experience but I'm no noob.
Clan Experience: none
Communication/Mic: typing and microphones (rarely)
Gametypes: CTF and Team Deathmatch.
PUG/PUB: PUB always.
CTF Positions: Capper sometimes.
What I'm looking for in a clan: A clan that have a good teamwork and good teammates but a well-known clan.

luiscm97

im 15
im from arizona
i was a sniper in legions i wasnt in any clan
i have a mic but dont know if it is good quality
i like DM
oub
defense
to havwe lots of team work and people that are always there

kampferdeztodez

live in england@@
experience:played legions for a year (maybe a bit less). pretty awesome cg, was once in 2 clans maybe 3
communication: i have ventrillo but haven't a clue how to work it, and got mic.
i like ctf and dm
dunno what pug and pub is
i can play any position, but i'm a useless chaser, but my favourite position is distracting other teams deffenders :L
uum and i don't know what i like in a clan i suppose team work, and disciplin :L

n33d 4 w33d

Region: East Coast, USA

Experience: I played Tribes 1 and 2 for years (mainly T1) and fell in love with this style of fps ever since T1. I would consider combat as my strength, thus my preference to the LO/LD positions. I played Legions for months up until the point IA went down. As with Tribes, in Legions, I preferred anything that had to do with combat. For what it's worth, I was a top player in the Team Warfare League Tribes 1v1 Duel Ladder back in the day. My record was something like 23-3.

Clan Experience: I have competitive clan experience when I used to play Tribes 1, and I am a good listener and team player. I was often LD or LO/Opportunistic Capper due to my ability to protect myself and others. Though I would rarely have to cap because we had experienced runners in our clan.

Communication/Mic: I have Vent, a mic, and I could easily get Teamspeak.

Gametypes: I play both CTF and DM, but if I had to choose one that I prefer to play, my dueling instincts would choose DM. Although the LD/LO positions in CTF provide plenty of opportunities to get my fix.

**PUG/PUB: I have participated in both. Mostly PUBs at first, then I learned about the PUGs that were being done through the Public Legions Vent server. So, I have experience in both.

CTF Position: LD/LO. I tend to have protective instincts, so I do prefer LD; However, I am more than happy to play whatever position is needed from me.

What I'm looking for in a clan: My ideal clan has a relaxed, comfortable atmosphere but is professional when it comes to competitive play. I look for competent players at their respective positions as well as veteran players that can be looked to for leadership and experience. I love to challenge myself, so I would prefer to be in a clan where I am not the best player so that I may become a better player by playing with those who I can learn from. If the case is that I join a clan where I am the best or one of the better players, than I would attempt to assume a leadership role so that I may mentor and improve other players in the clan. In striving to join a clan that exhibits excellence with a blend of likable personalities, I believe that I would become a well-liked and respected member.

Region: omFG len 2 wrait RILIGIUN!!! am MORMON!
Experience: i AM pRoFESSIONAL LEEJUN> ATHLETE"!!
Clan Experience: tiem FINELAND beged em 2 JION tehm, btu I TLOD Tehm tehy r 2 NOOB!!! i wuz in tIEM NLLU, but i left BCOZ tehy r TURBONOOOOB!!
Communication/Mic: i AM NOT COMMUNIST WTF, stpo SPREDING RUMARS!!!
Gametypes: PROFESHUNAL IN EVARY MOOOD!!!
**PUG/PUB: lol, pUG ful of NOOOOBS! profassonal ATHLETES nly PALY on PUB!!!
CTF Position: i paly MOST TOUGHIEST posichun OF aL! midfiald SEANTINIAL wit CLASTER GERNADDES!!! aslo paly OFFENSIVE SNAIPARR!! very EFFAKTIVe!!
What I'm looking for in a clan: clan must be 95% PROFESSUNAL ATHLETES!!! lower percentagges si OUTSAID acceptble RISK MARGINAL!!

Dacil

^ seriously... if i had a clan i wouldn't even want to play against you let alone on my team... lol just my opinion

Voltz

Clan Experience: tiem FINELAND beged em 2 JION tehm, btu I TLOD Tehm tehy r 2 NOOB!!! i wuz in tIEM NLLU, but i left BCOZ tehy r TURBONOOOOB!!
CTF Position: i paly MOST TOUGHIEST posichun OF aL! midfiald SEANTINIAL wit CLASTER GERNADDES!!! aslo paly OFFENSIVE SNAIPARR!! very EFFAKTIVe!!
What I'm looking for in a clan: clan must be 95% PROFESSUNAL ATHLETES!!! lower percentagges si OUTSAID acceptble RISK MARGINAL!!
Uhhhh???? lol

DeadofKnight

Region: South East US​
Experience: none​
Clan Experience: Next to none​
Communication/Mic: I dont have a mic compatible with a computer​
Gametypes: I like either.​
**PUG/PUB: I have only played PUB.​
CTF Position: Idk i've played a bit off everything.​
What I'm looking for in a clan: A friendly clan who is willing to help me get better.
Some stuff you should know about me:

Btw am i the only who wants to shoot him

Edit:
all same as before

GuardianKing

Region: East Coast (USA)
Experience: Honestly, when it comes to Tribes 1 or 2 I have about as much experience as a turtle, but I've been playing Legions for about 2 years now
Clan Experience: I've played in many crappy clans over the years but none have satisfied me with a good community or teamwork coordination
Communication/Mic: I have a mic and can get Ts
Gametypes: I play more CTF than TDM. I prefer CTF because the of the excitement from the teamwork and skills performed with your teammates rather than the skills of your own
**PUG/PUB: I did a few PUGs before Legions went down, and I enjoyed it
CTF Position: I play LD/HD but I can also play any other positions other than HoF
What I'm looking for in a clan: Any Team/Clan that is active and fun to be around. I'm not asking for much .-.

h2odragon

Region: I live in the Netherlands, so I'd prefer a Euro clan.
Experience: I played Legions for about 3 months total, stopped playing it a half year before it was taken down.
Clan Experience: I've been co-leader for a small Legions clan, but quit after getting the offer to join team Eagles in RB.
Communication/Mic: I have a mic, TS3, Vent and Skype.
Gametypes: It depended what I felt like, so it's safe to say I played all.
**PUG/PUB: Never done PUG's in Legions
CTF Position: I mostly played as an Outrider, but I'm better at distracting the opponent by doing a hit&run.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Fun, mature , easy-going, somewhat competetive.

like near Amsterdam and such!?
In our country called the Netherlands, everything what you call near is far for us.(Takes me about 1.5 hours by train)

Synista

Region: United Kingdom, England.
Experience: Played Tribes 2, and Legions
Clan Experience: I've been part of quite a few clans, and all of them failed because they all quit legions and went their seperate ways, I like the community but disliked some members of previous clans not liking people within the same clan etc.
Communication/Mic: I have Teamspeck and Ventrillo.
Gametypes: I play both CTF and DM, but I prefered CTF because it's has more into it, it's more versatile and needed a bit more stratergies than TDM or DM.
**PUG/PUB: I participated in both but I prefered PUGs, I could improve, learn new things, make new friends and it's more organised rather than less experienced plyers doing their own thing rushing to the enemy flag leaving no one defending at home.
CTF Position: Chaser/Stay at home, Capper, HoF.
What I'm looking for in a clan: A bunch of dedicated experienced mature players.

Dabbleh

Legions Developer
Region: United Kingdom
Experience: Legions, Tribes 1, 2 and Vengeance.
Clan Experience: Had a go at Co-Leading Eu. Legacy.
Communication/Mic: TS, Vent and yes, a microphone.
Gametypes: I prefer CTF because there is more of an objective.
**PUG/PUB: PUGs and PUBs.
CTF Position: Chaser or LO. (Used to snipe, old rifle.)
What I'm looking for in a clan: People who know what they're doing. :)

Jodediah

If any of you are interested, Clan ElementTown is a community focused gaming family of sorts.
We were founded in 2008, so I don't think we can appease some of the hardcore Tribes players (although there are some of us that play it quite often), but for those of you looking for a close group of gaming friendlies we're open to anyone that wants to join. :)