Players Looking for a Clan

Region: South East Coast USA
Experience: IA, SOME T2
Clan Experience: HH(Dear lord was that a mistake),SoS(Formerly some other HUGE clan), KO. I especially liked SoS
Communication/Mic: TS, No Mic
Gametypes: CTF
**PUG/PUB: Both, PUGs, Although I rarely stumbled upon one
CTF Position: Generally anything on defense. Sometimes a Stay-Home.
What I'm looking for in a clan: A mix of not TOO much seriousness(dramatic things, etc.) and a sense of welcoming.

Extra Info: Being only 14, I obviously cannot do any pug/clan battle type things for sure during weekdays.*Unless told otherwise

Back in the market.
I'll even go for sub?

Skylance

Region: USA
Experience: Im good but im not the best.
Clan Experience: I have only been in a few but never did much.
Communication/Mic: Yes, I have both, though I only ever respond when someone speaks directly to me.
Gametypes: I mostly like CTF but wont complain for TDM
PUG/PUB: I guess PUGs
CTF Position: Anything but HoF
What I'm looking for in a clan: A clan with elite players so that i can test my skills. Ill be a team player and be polite. Also would perfer to be in one with some vet and sesoned players.

If anyone has Teamspeak3, just poke me if you are interested in starting a fresh team. You can currently find us under the channel that is code-named "Valiancy." There will most likely be one or more of us in there usually, so just poke them and tell them I sent you there and they'll let you in(since the channel requires a password.) We are struggling for a name, so we hope to get new players, as well as experienced players that can help us search one. We look forward to being a competive team if everybody stays committed and gets on TS3 when important clan meetings are to be held, not just throwing around the tag as if we're another occuring "PwnCake" clan.

By the way, we currently have 7 members that are willing to start a new team. We're all friendly to newcomers, so we will enjoy your presence. We are also experienced Legions players. I hope to see you excited to being a part of the new experience.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
If anyone has Teamspeak3, just poke me if you are interested in starting a fresh team. You can currently find us under the channel that is code-named "Valiancy." There will most likely be one or more of us in there usually, so just poke them and tell them I sent you there and they'll let you in(since the channel requires a password.) We are struggling for a name, so we hope to get new players, as well as experienced players that can help us search one. We look forward to being a competive team if everybody stays committed and gets on TS3 when important clan meetings are to be held, not just throwing around the tag as if we're another occuring "PwnCake" clan.

By the way, we currently have 7 members that are willing to start a new team. We're all friendly to newcomers, so we will enjoy your presence. We are also experienced Legions players. I hope to see you excited to being a part of the new experience.

If there is a new clan starting, create your own thread please.

As the topic title says this is a place for players to advertise themselves to a clan, and to show their availability. Not for a team to advertise their clan for players. Thank you,

CtrAltDefeat

Region: Canada Toronto Ontairio
Experience: Very good at CTF TDM capping better at defence then offence Playing for 9 months straight
Clan Experience: ZETA, Elite Soldiers Zero Assasins
Communication/Mic: TS3 At the moment i dont havee a Mic but im getting one soon :)
Gametype: TDM And CTF are my top favourites
**PUG/PUB: No
CTF Position: Flag Reciever, Capper, Offense,Defense Much more but i dont want to flood my thread :)
What I'm looking for in a clan: Respect Good People Strict Always online Teamwork and Having Fun :)

trevor

Region: Canada Toronto Ontairio
Experience: Very good at CTF TDM capping better at defence then offence Playing for 9 months straight
Clan Experience: ZETA, Elite Soldiers Zero Assasins
Communication/Mic: TS3 At the moment i dont havee a Mic but im getting one soon :)
Gametype: TDM And CTF are my top favourites
**PUG/PUB: No
CTF Position: Flag Reciever, Capper, Offense,Defense Much more but i dont want to flood my thread :)
What I'm looking for in a clan: Respect Good People Strict Always online Teamwork and Having Fun :)

CtrAltDefeat i wud like u in my clan but for some reason i cant invite u setup a conversation so i can figure things out if u wana join. clan: f3d3ration (tag:IR3) i am treboscis by da way

uthdetharu

Region:Chicago Illinois USA
Experience:Not very good yet because I just started, but looking to get better
Clan Experience: No clan experience as of yet for this gane
Communication/Mic:No mic or TS
Gametype: I like CTF the best, but I will still play TDM
Pug/Pub: I prefer PUB
CTF Position: Capper, Chaser, Offense, Defense
What I'm looking for in a clan: Friendly, Respectful, Helpful, and fun people to play with

mausgang

Puzzlemaster
Region: USA, Montana
Experience: Been playing legions for over half a year relatively consistently now.
Clan Experience: Tried running my own, that didn't work so well
Communication/Mic: This is an issue, I have the equipment and the software, but they don't talk to each other (I've updated the drivers, still no go. I'm trying to find a workaround, but I haven't made a lot of progress.)
**PUG/PUB: Definitely PUBs, though I'd like to try a structured game
CTF Position: Defensive sniper, sometimes chase/snipe.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Already established, has at least one scrim under their belt, with nice people, not too high-key, and are in need of a halfway decent sniper.

ryan770

Region: East Coast (USA)
Experience: Been playing Legions since Instant Action, but no tribes
Clan Experience: I was a clan leader on IA, but nobody was devoted enough in my clan to even attend practices
Communication/Mic: I have TS3 and a mic
Gametypes: I can play any game type, but I prefer CTF
**PUG/PUB: Mostly do PUBs, but I'm open to PUGs as well
CTF Position: I do a lot of defense and chase, but on the maps that I have good routes on, I love playing offense
What I'm looking for in a clan: A decent sized clan with good leadership, and is fairly active

trevor

Region: East Coast (USA)
Experience: Been playing Legions since Instant Action, but no tribes
Clan Experience: I was a clan leader on IA, but nobody was devoted enough in my clan to even attend practices
Communication/Mic: I have TS3 and a mic
Gametypes: I can play any game type, but I prefer CTF
**PUG/PUB: Mostly do PUBs, but I'm open to PUGs as well
CTF Position: I do a lot of defense and chase, but on the maps that I have good routes on, I love playing offense
What I'm looking for in a clan: A decent sized clan with good leadership, and is fairly active

Ryan you are welcome in my clan
Name:F3D3ration Tag: IR3
if u want to join start a conversation with me

trinium

Private Tester
<-- back off a 3-4-5 week bender :-/ (sry if i was a douche) looking for some activity. hit me up on ts3. pz

Region: California
Experience: lots
Clan Experience: most recent team was/is -cS- (team leads were env apc)
Communication/Mic: ya
CTF Position: Chaser, @home snipe, all around pwnage
What I'm looking for in a clan: good and active

senzasama

Region: Canada
Experience: Played Legions back in IA for most of its duration (2-3 years)
Clan Experience: Way back in IA there was this clan I was in called BFM, eventually left it because players became extremely inactive.
Communication/Mic: I have a TS and a microphone, yes.
Gametypes: I'm decent at deathmatches (dueling), and i'm meh at CTF
**PUG/PUB: I'll attend any server that has the most people in it at the moment
CTF Position: Capper
What I'm looking for in a clan: A mature, active clan, a clan that will invite me to games (Of course I have to earn that kind of respect), a clan with at least weekly practices, and a friendly community within the clan. I have seen too many clans just break apart after 1-2 months of being created and I really hope this isn't one of those.

osokrayzay

Region: Canada
Experience: Played Legions back in IA for most of its duration (2-3 years)
Clan Experience: Way back in IA there was this clan I was in called BFM, eventually left it because players became extremely inactive.
Communication/Mic: I have a TS and a microphone, yes.
Gametypes: I'm decent at deathmatches (dueling), and i'm meh at CTF
**PUG/PUB: I'll attend any server that has the most people in it at the moment
CTF Position: Capper
What I'm looking for in a clan: A mature, active clan, a clan that will invite me to games (Of course I have to earn that kind of respect), a clan with at least weekly practices, and a friendly community within the clan. I have seen too many clans just break apart after 1-2 months of being created and I really hope this isn't one of those.

What part of Canada?

Armageddon

Teapot
Tried of Solo'in
Region: US, East Coast.
Experience: Too long.
Clan Experience: A few teams back on IA
Communication/Mic: Got it, mic quality is sub par, sorry.
**PUG/PUB: I don't pug often, never had a good time playing pugs.
CTF Position: LO/LD very good on stand offs/Flag returning.
What I'm looking for in a clan: Semi-Active Semi-Competitive team with people who can take a joke and have a good time. Looking for a CTF only team also.