Ping Problems

DecKonSoul

I live in Fresno California,USA, DSl, uverse att, download speed is 6.2 mbps, and upload is .81 mbps, connected through that yellow cable from modem to computer.
Got 4gb of ram,
500 gb of harddrive,
nvidia geforce 9800gt graphics card
my computer is up to date and is a pretty badass computer.
before, i used to have 5.5 mbps and was getting around 65-75 ping in hotswaps
now im getting 6.2 mbps, and im getting 100+ ping
any more details please holla at me

Attachments

• hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    hotswap.legionsoverdrive.com.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 32

Pure

nogodno1246061037.gif

Bestking

I live in Fresno California,USA, DSl, uverse att, download speed is 6.2 mbps, and upload is .81 mbps, connected through that yellow cable from modem to computer.
Got 4gb of ram,
500 gb of harddrive,
before, i used to have 5.5 mbps and was getting around 65-75 ping in hotswaps
now im getting 6.2 mbps, and im getting 100+ ping
any more details please holla at me
I dunno if this is useful but,
  • Download Pingplotter Freeware 1.30 (the link at the bottom of the page, don't download Standard/Pro), install it and run it.
  • Let it run for a minimum of 10 minutes, play the game as normal. If you don't encounter any problems then just keep it running until you do.
  • Click File | Save Image...
  • Upload the image to the forums as an attachment. Along with your post please include your location (city, state, country), your ISP and connection type (ADSL, cable?), your connection speed (upload and download), and if you're connected over wifi or a physical network card.
Please include as much data as possible, missing out vital bits makes it more difficult to analyse.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Hotswap has been taking a dump. I am going to see if st3lth can separate the forums and ts3 to one server and game servers to another when he gets back from Holiday.

Mukhtar

You guys should ask Moltendorf, if stelth doesn't have the money for 2 servers, he always has enough servers to lend.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Just a question, do you notice your ping going from something reasonable up to like 500?