[Part request, part cool!]Legions Wiki

AddyC

wink.png
wink.png
wink.png
I request a subdomain to make a wiki for this game. I can configure the wiki, and with a little help we will have all the articles we need for new users, including pages for users and clans, and why not direct link from game to article (a user name links to its wiki page!
What do you think?
cool.png
eek.png
tongue.png
rolleyes.png

Lin

But thats not a wiki. Don't get me wrong, the site is great, but the organization of a wiki would be a little more familiar and clear to most newcomers, I think.

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
But thats not a wiki. Don't get me wrong, the site is great, but the organization of a wiki would be a little more familiar and clear to most newcomers, I think.

That looks pretty organized to me. It doesn't have to be called a 'wiki' to have the same information.

Mike

Ucantry2run, I understand that your point, however I'd have to side with AddyC on this one.

The ease and predictability of going to Google and searching "[insert game name here] wiki" is astounding. The wiki format is so basic and clean, and the database so organized, it truly is the premier source of information for most any particular anything.

Not to put down Application-1's website, which I find a fantastic source of info for Legions, but is more of a fan-site containing the aforesaid information, where Legionsaires would head to out of knowledge of its existence.

For newbies, and for individuals generally interested in starting to play the game or get involved, it's many times easier and more accessible to find this information on a wiki page, so I would have to support this heavily.