On Throughout The Night

Defender

I just took a look at your map and I mostly like it, except for the sky textures.
The sky textures look strange in the corners of the skybox, to me.
Your terrain looks great and the skiing is fast.
I would have added inventorys at the remote buildings..
Thanks for releasing it!;)

loc

#1 Private Tester
The remote buildings I think you are referring to were placed there in hopes of a capture and hold game mode.More attention to detail would have been put in had there been signs of that happening.

Vox

I honestly thought the map would be bigger, like zenith size kinda.
But this is a good size map and the hills are really well done.
The skybox and the terrain are sick.
Make moar maps contingency! (well at least when the community gets bigger)

Fixious

Test Lead
Wouldn't mind having the terrain flush with the flag stand on the sides. Always run into it and die.

ewByE.jpg

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
Haha you expect me to update this, ho ho ho he he he ha ha ha.

I haven't touched legions in months and I don't plan too ever again, legions is dead.

This map was just sitting there and Loc asked me to release it, so I bugged triad on it, and bam there ya go

Reactions: loc

Defender

I haven't touched legions in months and I don't plan too ever again, legions is dead.

Legions is not dead, there are almost 30 players on right now...;)
If the devs don't care about the game anymore, Can we post a full zipped version of Legions for easy download with out the need to regester?
We should also include a windows dedicated server shortcut to the legions.exe and info on hosting a dedicated windows and linux server.

Fixious

Test Lead
You don't even have to log in anymore. Just double click the Legions shortcut and voila. Game starts. Only need to start the login screen for updates and such.

Defender

You still need to register to get the installer and install the game right?
Its a slow process to get the game installed using the installer.
There is nothing stopping anyone from just posting the full game for download on the web..
I would like to include my costom maps in any costom download of the game I post.;)
The devs will most likely not let us post links here to any unofficial download of the game.

Fixious

Test Lead
Yeah, I guess you do need an account for the initial download. Forgot about that.

Doubt the devs have the final say in uploading a .zip of the full game anywhere. IAC might have the final word.

ContingencyPl4n

Elite Pro Mapmaker
I do in fact got your back, by giving you a new map that's been complete for months, but I never said I'd fix any issues when it's released.

Game. Set. Match.