Now you see me...

Check this out- I was playing on Elgiac, the game ended & map switched to Moonshine. When game started, my main weapon changed from the RL to the CG on its own. I went into loadouts, and the regular screen was there, but all choices of weapons, core, etc. were gone. I went back into game, & noticed my name wasn't coming up on the HUD for kills, capping, suicide, etc. I was in the game playing & interacting with other players, (they could see me, kill me & vice-versa). Probably due to a glitch on my end, one of the players was bright orange, like he was on fire or glowing. I've played on the same PC for a year & a half now & never had that happen before. Not complaining, just thought the whole situation was kinda trippy.

Fixious

Test Lead
This is usually followed by a main.cs error when you start the game up again. At least that's when I've noticed it come up (loadout screen goes blank). Never seen it happen during a multiplayer match though, just when messing in the editor. Might want to delete MyLoadouts.cs to be safe.

Me either. Is this main.cs error going to be a problem next time I go to play? If so, I'd appreciate any input about fixing it. Thanxs.

Fixious

Test Lead
If you've been able to fire it up after getting the loadout issue and didn't get a main.cs error, then you're probably fine. If you do get it, just delete your prefs folder and redownload it from the launcher. You'll have to redo any key bindings you changed, but it's better than having to redownload the entire game. Deleting just myloadouts.cs might fix the issue, so you can try that first. If it doesn't, delete everything in prefs then.