No servers show in server list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coho

HI I've reinstalled the game and I get as far as the play game page with the server's list
No Servers show up, and refresh does nothing.
Win 7 64 bit latest dx I checked my firewall and legions is there and granted permision
also I changed keybinding to sdf from asd , thought that might be an issue but the set back to default button does nothing, I got ingame on first install , got whooped and came back for more and thats when the no servers listed issue appeared and its still the same.
beautiful game and it played so smooth when it was workin for me
bye Coho

Coho

I get to the page where you poll the servers , and no servers appear in list, refresh does nothing
the server list menus on top are active, (you can click em but nothing happens) ping. server name, ip...
I'll delete all legion files and restart pc , reinstall see if that helps
thnx
ciao Coho

Attachments

• auth_log.txt
    873 bytes · Views: 6

Coho

weird i can see the console log in windows explorer in the live folder, yet I click upload a file and console log is not displayed to upload, cant paste er here eh, the only file under the live folder is modlist log, but in windows explorer there are 5 files in the live subfolder. le sigh srry
I did reinstall 2x
bye Coho

Coho

I tried the switch to txt thng, didnt work thnx anyway, Im gonna dl the it all again, btw legions does not show in my add remove program list, is that right? I'm thinking my AV suite is messing with me, not giving Legions the rights its needs even though i installed as admin. Only person using this pc is me, as far as I know heh
thnx bye Coho

Coho

Sweet, It's now working, thnx for your help. the third re-install did it i think
Hand grens too now lol niiiice thnx for ur help
bye Coho

Status
Not open for further replies.