New US Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xzzxxz

No. The original answer had a hint of sarcasm.

There is enough capacity on the new server location to run private servers, just as there has been enough capacity on the two previous servers. There is simply no code to run private servers at the moment.
Awwww I want it soo bad :(

pho

For me, the new hotswap servers are pretty good. on the justice servers i get 20-30ms ping, hotswap adds about 10ms. but 30-40ms is still very good. I havent played very much on the hotswap ones yet, but so far it seems that spikes in the ping happen more often. This could just be my ISP though, its only been a couple days so far. If it turns out to be a real issue with the hotswap server I will post more detailed info and ping outputs over long periods of time.

poiuyt580

For me, the new hotswap servers are pretty good. on the justice servers i get 20-30ms ping, hotswap adds about 10ms. but 30-40ms is still very good. I havent played very much on the hotswap ones yet, but so far it seems that spikes in the ping happen more often. This could just be my ISP though, its only been a couple days so far. If it turns out to be a real issue with the hotswap server I will post more detailed info and ping outputs over long periods of time.
same

Status
Not open for further replies.