New Test Server in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

57thSylph

I think it's due to the tsunami the server is making people lag i.e. teleporting etc. So it's kind of unstable but I hope it gets fixed.

GReaper

Grumpy
Just a quick notice, Amazon is expecting reduced availability of power, however they believe they've got enough backup power to stay alive during any cuts. If anything happens to the server, we'll initiate part 2 of the test a bit sooner.

Mahidhar

Thank you for the Diagnostics thread, things will be made much easier with this, for everyone. There are many, I know, who have been having connection problems lately. I will get them to try this out.

For me this server is the worst, because I live in the far west of Asia
I prefer Euro servers it's like 115ms the lowest ping in all the servers

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
wasn't there something about japan doing periodic black outs to save electricity?

this server seems like it might not be a good idea to host in japan right now.....

Killuminati

I don't think anyone in japan would play after that tsunami hit..

Oh the thing about japan they're really into computer games, But Korea, China and southeast Asian countries like free computer game . don't even waste you time on japanese servers..

Abandoned

Oh the thing about japan they're really into computer games, But Korea, China and southeast Asian countries like free computer game . don't even waste you time on japanese servers..

I wouldn't be too sure about the bolded parts..

Immanent

Hmm, where to start? First of, stop generalizing, ignorant fool. Second off, why waste their time on Japanese servers? How about, IDKSTFU don't waste time on euro/american servers, how would you feel, playing in 8 Japanese servers that are empty. HUH?
And if you're implying that we are not gonna pay... you obviously don't read before you post then.

Wondering what ppl are thinking about the Japan server, Ive noticed most of the ppl playing have around the 180 + ping so doesnt 'seem' like its the right location for the players it will attract?

the-champ

Just a quick notice, Amazon is expecting reduced availability of power, however they believe they've got enough backup power to stay alive during any cuts. If anything happens to the server, we'll initiate part 2 of the test a bit sooner.
So where is the other server?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.