New Member>Member>?

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well, we've seen many people go from new member to member, but what was the dividing line? And also, are there other titles above that or no?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
All wrong, I think its actually based on a time system as I have about 35 posts, but yet is a member

aus.hsp

Private Tester
They should remove these titles since all you guys do is spam every goddamn thread just to get to the next level. After all quality > quantity...

Disci <3 has a point...

Also...
I think it is the number of days active...? Unless number of trophy points...? Admin give us a hand here? :)

Cauchemar

Just ignore it, all forums have "titles". If one is spamming only to have a little forum title, one is a retard.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
This is a supreme heads up. Don't bomb the forums trying to change your title. Spamming will get you no where. Having 200-something posts in the first week is ridiculous.

Disci

Old man
Just ignore it, all forums have "titles". If one is spamming only to have a little forum title, one is a retard.

It's just that others have to navigate through all that sea of mindless spam posts to see if there's anything worth to read between them. Other than that I don't really mind if people have titles or not.

Cauchemar

It's just that others have to navigate through all that sea of mindless spam posts to see if there's anything worth to read between them. Other than that I don't really mind if people have titles or not.

Then tie the moderators to their computers and make them work 25/8.