New Map Test Server

stefygraff

Private Tester
The rabbiter can die...

No, the Rabbit Mod for this map will be the one very popular on public test servers: instant OD.
Basically the map will be great to mess around as rabbit because you can doge better will all the mid-air platforms.
And when i comes to TDM and Duel- the map will have the gravity less intense, and so you will fly a bit more(not too much)
If you have any questions just ask. Also Danger Fall map will take a lot of time to make :( so don't expect it very soon, i've already had some problems with the objects and script :(

57thEnryu

No, the Rabbit Mod for this map will be the one very popular on public test servers: instant OD.
Basically the map will be great to mess around as rabbit because you can doge better will all the mid-air platforms.
And when i comes to TDM and Duel- the map will have the gravity less intense, and so you will fly a bit more(not too much)
If you have any questions just ask. Also Danger Fall map will take a lot of time to make :( so don't expect it very soon, i've already had some problems with the objects and script :(
its true, instant OD makes it very hard to hit (why do you think I upped the weapon damage in my wtf mod?)

light6767

when i try to enter the server it says you do not have the correct version of legions overdrive or the related art work to connect to this server please contact the server operator to obtain the latest version

i have tried it on pub test and live neither work

stefygraff

Private Tester
when i try to enter the server it says you do not have the correct version of legions overdrive or the related art work to connect to this server please contact the server operator to obtain the latest version

i have tried it on pub test and live neither work

you might not have the maps installed.

57thEnryu

Ok ,so for those ppl making new maps, I started a server running nothing but those maps. There is also a channel in legions TS entitled "Modification Test" for ppl to talk about them while testing. The server is called the "New Map Test" and here is its current rotation (subject to change):

If you want your map added on, just PM me.

Server Status: Updated for House Map....whatever

stefygraff

Private Tester
Also mr. Enryu, deleted the House Map thread... i will update the map idea in a new thread very soon(in the morning)

light6767

well i deleted pub test and started over. put them under public-test\legions\data\missions. but when i go on pub test and click your server it loads about 75% then gives me the same message are those files out daded or something?

57thEnryu

Wow, I'm away for 1 day and all these maps come out....I'm trying to update the server but I start work in like 5 min, we'll see how much I can do....

EDIT: Server down until about 1pm pst

stefygraff

Private Tester
The server might have somr problems at auto-rotation, you should check the latest bug sin found on odysseus

stefygraff

Private Tester
Ok, think if fixed it, but if its not rotating automatically, let me know.

noo im not talking about the map rotation itself... im talking about this bug:

Found a bug. Whenever the map is left to rotate through a server, Odysseus' structures implant themselves on the next map. Happens if you change the map again, and again. Turns some structures void black. Poison also experienced this on his server before it happened on mine. Tried a restart, no dice.

57thEnryu

Guys, im having some trouble with the new update recognizing the new maps, server will be down until I can sort it out and update the new maps, probly about 24 hours considering work/time of night/imfukintiard....sry