New Map Test Server

57thEnryu

Ok ,so for those ppl making new maps, I started a server running nothing but those maps. There is also a channel in legions TS entitled "Modification Test" for ppl to talk about them while testing. The server is called the "New Map Test" and here is its current rotation (subject to change):

If you want your map added on, just PM me.

Server Status: Down - Need to update server+maps, and work just called me in so I cant do it until my lunch @5...

Agreed^^^ But whats the point of making a map if you don't want people touching it and playing it? I have yet to understand why everyone keeps there own maps guarded... If your afraid of people not liking it, to bad. Its criticism and its for the better. Thanks Enryu for the ded server =) Im having much enjoyment giving feedback to steffy.

Application-1

test bester
No I am testing my map with some pt and other people, this map is just outdated compared to the other one. And I won't update it yet either because I want to make sure certain stuff is done first.

You can still test the map but it will be a waste of time, so why would you?

Also I enjoyed your guys reactions.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
I moved the Teamspeak channel into the Legions section and renamed it "Modification Test" so it can be used for more than one purpose. This doesn't really need to be stickied though

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
app wanted it taken out....

Why did you feel intimated by him? He has released his map and if you want to host it, go right ahead. I understand and respect that he might not want it being hosted due to it being *outdated* but if you want it in the map roster for your server, what is stopping you from putting it in?

57thEnryu

Wasn't really intimidation, just did it cuz I was like "eh, whatever". Now can we drop that topic and talk about the new maps plz?

stefygraff

Private Tester
Coming soon on your "New Map Test Server"- Danger Fall(Rabbit/TDM map only)

23013babb00e6dbcba30a4abe29635d1fdaab51e0fd0a3c42788bfb37f9eb8ae5g.jpg