New Clan--Rafzalkael

Omen_trooper

Hello...My name is Serkan...I was part of the old NuLL in the old game for those who remember me...I am a great teacher at this game i have lots of skill...I've dueled and played against the best in this game from what some people say(ex.: Omni's, In7, and some of the producers of this game)...i am starting this clan to help new people allow to raise their skills to play this game fully and stand a chance against anyone they meet that i can promise...it's also to build a clan full of truthful people who are looking to test their skills...if you doubt me or have any questions of my techniques let me know and i'll give you some proof of it and duel you to show i'm no imposster to the question...just ask some old players about serkan...thanks for your time let me know

Omen_trooper

Umm... Yes I was ajax was a friend of mine who was the leader of it...gheist you must have forgot but I played this game with all the old people and I believe I earn more respect then this from an old player and if you doubt my skill I will play against you and show you I'm not a lier

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Worf_notagain.gif

S

shaskie

Wow, Roguecreed! I remember you dude! How's it been? I haven't talked to you in like a year! :D

Anyways, he taught my old team I was on a *chocolate cookies* ton of good strats, he's the real deal tbh. :cool:

Defender

Sounds cool!
I need to create a clan or recrute one for my mod.
My old clan name for my tribe2 mod was [DSA] Dark Spectrum Assassines....
I think this will be my new clan name, if things pickup around here.

Skepsis

Long time no see Serkan! :D He is the real deal. Awesome Strat's He showed us back in the days :) Nice to see you back!