New Clan Codenamed "Valiancy"

If anyone has Teamspeak3, poke me if you are interested in starting a fresh, new team. You can currently find us under the channel that is code-named "Valiancy." There will most likely be one or more of us in there usually, so just poke them and tell them I sent you there and they'll let you in(since the channel requires a password.) We are struggling for an official name, so we hope to get new players, as well as experienced players that can help us search for one.

We currently have 6 members that are willing to start a new team. We're all friendly to newcomers, so we will enjoy new people. We are all also experienced Legions players, so we will proudly help those who are struggling with anything from flagpasses(we do these occasionally), dualing, CTF, and just the overall Legions gameplay. I hope to see you part of the channel to share the experience of a new, rebirthed team.

Teamspeak3 server: Legions Server, TS3.Legionsoverdrive.com 9987
Mics would be wonderful, but if you are currently without one, things should work out just as easily as if you didn't have one(although it's nice to hear the communication without having to switch windows to see it).

We look forward to being a competive team if everybody stays committed and gets on TS3/Legions when important clan meetings are to be held. The overall growth of the team means it is more likely that we will be competetive. Currently, there is no max capacity at which we will stop adding people to the team for now. I would like to see how far this forum post will go, before I set a max amount of people.
The only thing required is TS3.
Thank you for your time, and we hope that this team turns out to be successful.
--EpicLight
USA East Coast

Thanks guys, we hope that we get players of all kinds. Least thing that we want is if we get people that are "Legions-pro" they won't feel like they're in an unskilled team. We want it to be serious, but then again, not so much seriousness. It's a good thing. :p

Angel.

Private Tester
Epiclight lol im on my school computer. wassup. like the name. i miss legions so much it kills

no one misses me=[

anak

VIP
probably because you havent told us who you are. and you're at school in the middle of the summer.

We currently have 13 players, and we're still open to some more, but we're going to have to be a little more strict on testing new recruits, due to prevention of recruiting too many people. So if you think you're interested, and skilled enough, please respond or send me a message. I'll keep this thread updated now and then.

Angel.

Private Tester
epic name whos in the clan
and why you look so old in your pictures
is legions funner or boring

I wanna join.

OMG YOUR SIGNATURE MADE ME LAUGH IN THE MIDDLE OF COMPUTER CLASS

We currently have 13 players, and we're still open to some more, but we're going to have to be a little more strict on testing new recruits, due to prevention of recruiting too many people. So if you think you're interested, and skilled enough, please respond or send me a message. I'll keep this thread updated now and then.

the real reason im not on legions is cause my computer is busted ever sence i opedned it to clean out the dust i put it back together and then it wouldnt work,,, it makes this high pitch noise all the time now and it pisses me off. lol apcizzle or APC how ever you call him gave me the advice to clean it out but i guess i did it rong