Need help!

Robbz

Since I am adding my dedicated servers info to my clans website, I would love to have an image which shows the activity of what's going on and who is on. I know games like counter strike have this abililty, can't this game?

Here an example......

b_350x20_C001985-060F32-FFFFFF-000000.png

Does someone know how to help me?

Robbz

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
None like this currently exist, though they are certainly possible I suppose. I don't know exactly how they are generated, but you could certainly make something that draws from them by having them output data to somewhere else (be it another server or a simple .txt file).

RockeyRex

Legions Developer
The server will tell you nearly all info already. And those images are generated in php etc. Not by the server.

How to do this?
Uhh... I really don't have time to dig into this. You just need to figure out how to query the server (it doesn't have to be the legions client) and then you need to figure out how to generate pictures like that with with the data you recieved. This should need no modding of the game itself.

Robbz

The server will tell you nearly all info already. And those images are generated in php etc. Not by the server.

How to do this?
Uhh... I really don't have time to dig into this. You just need to figure out how to query the server (it doesn't have to be the legions client) and then you need to figure out how to generate pictures like that with with the data you recieved. This should need no modding of the game itself.

How to do this?

The problem is I have no clue how to do this in the least.....

Defender

Since I am adding my dedicated servers info to my clans website, I would love to have an image which shows the activity of what's going on and who is on. I know games like counter strike have this abililty, can't this game?

Here an example......

b_350x20_C001985-060F32-FFFFFF-000000.png

Does someone know how to help me?

Robbz

Legends The Game, has what your talking about,
and a few types where made for tribes2.
Both of those games run on engine tech, that was used to make this games engine.

Legends
http://legendsthegame.net/index.php?m=masterserver

Has a server list at the bottom of the page, o count right now..
Tribes2
http://t2.plugh.us/

Tribes2
TribesNext, top left corner, has server list..
Then click on a server for more info..
http://www.tribesnext.com/

Arch

Legions Developer
You really think scripting will just be pick-it-up-in-a-day kind of easy?
Actually, it isn't that hard imo. But what do I know, I don't get into the hardcore stuff. I just tweedle my thumbs along the gui portion.