Nebula Station feedback

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Please give some feedback on the new map after you have had a chance to play it.

I can already tell you from one game on it that on Sunday I will make the sky much brighter and the top of the station a little brighter.

Things can still shift around about the layout of things except the exterior of the station. Give it a go and let us know what you think play-ability wise : )

Poponfu

Lead Developer
For those getting really bad FPS ,
Code:
$pref::sgLightManager::MaxBestLights = "10";
setting this to 0 instead in the console will help at the expense of the lighting on the outside of the station. The particles might also receive some optimizations on Sunday.

Maxter

Just wanted to drop by and say that the map is very nice. I just felt like sitting at the edge of the giant spinning top and watch the Sun. Also glad that TDM is back.

A2

So you know how you shouldn't be able to get to the other team's base or anything for base-rape etc? Well probably someone else tried it or told it already (sorry if anyone did) but I'll leave this here just in case

Defender

Spawn code is from Frostbyte, I completly reworked it in the last map version. If your playing free for all, you will spawn on the station and on the two left/right large platforms.

Poponfu

Lead Developer
Oh , the trigger size will be increased next time its updated so you cant do that. Thanks !