Download My First Rocket Reticle

RocketReticle041.png

More on the way I guess :cool:
Well....More already made, just don't feel like posting them but ya, this is the first one.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
As a word of advice, it is generally a good idea to have semi-transparent reticles as it gives more visibility of the target.

Crisis12096

As a word of advice, it is generally a good idea to have semi-transparent reticles as it gives more visibility of the target.

Also, consider what your reticles will look like against terrain. Will you lose it in the sky? I'm sure you already know this, though. Don't make them too big either, simplicity might be best for reticles. A dot for example is quite lovely.
If you intend to upload more reticles and put them in this thread, a thread rename might be in order. Since, once you upload more than one it's no longer just your first rocket reticle.

This is actually a question I've been meaning to ask but since I don't find much of a need to make a new thread I'll just post it here. Is there an easier way to center reticles instead of manually moving it over? I imported the Reticles I used for Tribes 2 over and I absolutely love them and I have no intentions of changing my rets anytime soon but for the future, I'd like to know an easier way to center rets. Manually moving them over in GIMP was such a pain in the ass.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
This is actually a question I've been meaning to ask but since I don't find much of a need to make a new thread I'll just post it here. Is there an easier way to center reticles instead of manually moving it over? I imported the Reticles I used for Tribes 2 over and I absolutely love them and I have no intentions of changing my rets anytime soon but for the future, I'd like to know an easier way to center rets. Manually moving them over in GIMP was such a pain in the ass.

Place new ret against the default centred one? Line the dots up the delete the default.