my chat box is tripping

jeffjn

i can send chat messages but i can't see other people responses to me or anything idk whats wrong but i would like to be able to chat a lot of times people might get pissed at me while I'm playing because they think I'm ignoring them that is not the case I'm just not getting any chat whatsoever can anybody help me out

jeffjn

i can't see anything all i can do is type messages but idk if anybody gets them a lot of times in games i just do whatever because i can't communicate with anyone

Are you sure you care closing the launcher, and not just the game you were in?
yes i exit the game first then exit the launcher open the folder and relaunch legions

i can't see anything all i can do is type messages but idk if anybody gets them a lot of times in games i just do whatever because i can't communicate with anyone
people get them i just can't see there response all i can see is the chat box and what i'm typing then after i send it there is nothing just the chat box

Libra

my chat box has the same issue i can see gmae messages like who kill's who and who steals the flag but i can't see what the actual players are saying