My Appreciation

3lionz

Legions Developer
When I heard IA had ended, I thought that Legions was finished. Thanks to you guys soon I shall be able to play again. I would just like to thank you for the huge amount of effort that you are obviously putting into reviving Legions a reality. You have seen the effect of IA and legions discontinuation and made the effort to create a home-brew version that I am sure everyone will enjoy.

Kudos and thanks collectively from the community. =)

-3lionz

Fissurez

Puzzlemaster
i was wondering when you were going to post something like this XD

planning on playing less CoD and more legions then?

and yes, i think what you said was pretty well put, just that a lot of us other supper happy actionauts couldn't put it into words.

Daphinicus

Private Tester
After making my bi-weekly check of InstantAction.com for updates and learning about how things have developed over the past week or so, I wanted to take a moment to chime in my utter appreciation for what's being done with Legions: Overdrive. A hearty here-here to what's already been said! I can't delve too deeply into the forums tonight -- work cometh in the morning, and my bed calls to me -- but I couldn't not speak up. This is, truly, a very happy happenstance. =)

- Daph

3lionz

Legions Developer
@7 Fissurez I was meaning irritating flaws such as perks that give an unfair advantage rather than anything else...
Legions may have its glitches, but no where NEAR as many as other games.:)

TigersRule

Well, I am glad to see Legions is on its way back. I can't believe IA is gone....oh well. So, GDavis tipped me off that this site existed. I can't wait...until then

Maevik

Hey guys! I just found out about this project and could not be more excited. I've been watching the IA site for FE:L to come back and it's been a very disappointing year. Then with IA going down I thought it was the end for Legions. I'm not surprised at all to see Mabeline working on this after the awesome stats site.

Anyway, I'm just happy to see familiar faces and can't wait for the game's return.

Dacil

ya ya welcome back! it was disappointing, but ya know what...things happen for a reason good and bad