Mouse rubberbanding with normal ping

matt

I'll look in one direction then try and turn and it'll just keep jerking me back to the direction i was looking at previously. From what i can tell it has nothing to do with my ping, i usually sit around 100.

System specs
Windows Vista Home Premium
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz 2.79GHz
Memory: 2.00 GB
System Type: 32-bit Operating system
Video Card: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family

Yes my computer is pretty terrible, but other than the mouse issue i seem to run legions fine.

Any help would be appreciated.

matt

Thanks for the fast response.

I'm getting around 15 FPS on a server with around 10 people.

It was happening on a server with 1-2 people though as well, i would go test my FPS on a more empty server but there wasn't any up with less.

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
It could just be the 'slideshow' aspect of running at a low fps. There's some jerkiness to the US servers currently, so that could be a possibility as well.

poiuyt580

This happens to me too. Except I also have the problem that when I try to jet up or somewhere, I barely go up and then fall back down. Good part to this: It looks like my energy never goes down - the energy bar looks like it goes down a little then fills up again.

Revelation

I play on low fps and have experienced this issue, most notably when there's a ton of action occurring on screen (where fps usually drops to 10 or below for me). Unfortunately, I also have an Intel GPU so I just try to deal with it as best I can.

From what i've read it seems as though your trying zero sense then going up to a very high sense 80-100. When i first played i noticed my sense was too high yet it was at zero, putting it to around 90 then going back to game and retrying down by 5-10 sense each time eventually fixed it for me, although i cannot say its a definite fix.