I

IzRaPiDz

Progress: About 90% done
Download: Not yet
Theme: Hilly and stormy

*Apologize about the poor quality

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
It looks like it has some nice hills and routes! But that part where you cratered near the end looks like it needs a bit more work to make it more fluid.
However I am not a fan of that terrain, I find it really hard to see where the bowls and hills are.

Overall, I think if you change the terrain, touch up the hills and maybe do a new base (I'd love to see something new and exciting) it could be a really fun map to play!

I

IzRaPiDz

It looks like it has some nice hills and routes! But that part where you cratered near the end looks like it needs a bit more work to make it more fluid.
However I am not a fan of that terrain, I find it really hard to see where the bowls and hills are.

Overall, I think if you change the terrain, touch up the hills and maybe do a new base (I'd love to see something new and exciting) it could be a really fun map to play!

Thank you. Anyhow, I'm currently creating a new map. Hopefully, you'll like this next one! :)

Armageddon

Teapot
I like the terrain, reminds me of raindance a bit.
I agree with steffy on the bases, the frostbyte layout is so over used. I know legions editor doesn't have 1/4 of the shapes tribes did but everyone should still be able to make a different style base with the assets in the editor.

I

IzRaPiDz

I agree with steffy on the bases, the frostbyte layout is so over used. I know legions editor doesn't have 1/4 of the shapes tribes did but everyone should still be able to make a different style base with the assets in the editor.

Thanks!

Jello

Contributor
Is it possible to move the bases a little farther back?....from my perspective they look a little too close (in my opinion at least)..but other than that good job, and the bases...need something other than the frostbite type :p but other than that Good job :)

scoot

It looks pretty nice. The only thing I would like to see is some more terrain variety. All the hills and valleys seem to have the same height/depth, and they're all rather shallow as well.

Vox

It does remind me of raindance as well.
If only someone remade it on legions

Defender

I remade roller coaster, and it come out fairly well, Its in my Legions map pack!
The terrain is from the tribes2, version, and the bases are kinda cool, used some grassy structures.
You could use the raindance terrain from tribes2 and scale it larger, and make the hills a bit bigger.. The bases and bridges from legions could replace the tribes2 ones...
If I get bored with modding tribes2 again, I will maybe whip some thing up..
I just remade the tribes2, raindance, in to a lava version with exploding vulcanos, that will also kill in the next map version.. http://www.tribalcombat.com/tribes2-ultimate/screenshots.html

Fixious

Test Lead
There's a tower in Legions that could make for a decent DX tower replacement. You just have to mirror them together. Example: