Download Mirai HUD

57thEnryu

ok, so I only want to use the velocity "warning" and "overdrive" elements from this hud( thats the part the really blew me away, I like the bars n whatnot, but I really just prefer the old positioning for them) Any ideas how to do that?

Reactions: Nem

Nem

Thanx Enryu! and yeah, let me try it and i gonna post it later.

Loving those screenshots, nem. I especially like the glow and blur around the HuD. Just brilliant. Best HuD I've seen overall. Great stuff! =D Using.

Also, could you add a helmet visor to the top, between the health and jet bars, and a mouth/chin guard at the bottom between the hand grenade and weapon ammunition count areas, just for me? If you end up wasting valuable time to make me happy, keep in mind I don't want a solid visor and mouth/chin guard. Something more futuristic, transparent. Thanks in advance if you do! =]

The idea it's on Research lab right now :)

Here, i moved the item select container, the item icon display, the item amo display, added Rockey's and Enryu's mods and moved the text messages; Uhm, oh, it's on window mode 1280 x 800 just like Mahidhar's ..mmm that's it,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MCC3GIO9

The sample:

did u guys notice the other lil details in the video ?

Disci

Old man
Do people even try to test things on their own? You can't break these files by doing so and even if you're able to do that, it's pretty *dancing* simple to redownload the file again. I mean, it should not be that hard to unzip the file or how ever it has been compressed and check out what's inside of it. Also people know where they have to put it in the first place so it's natural to start opening the folders from there and see what's inside of them. You guys can start your computer, apparently, so you should be able to figure out something as simple as this. =/

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Since you're going for the rounded visor look, I'd recommend putting something in the center so that it looks more rounded instead of some bizarre shape. Right now the angles are messing with my head a bit, so if you could extend (and come closer to the center and extend the lines so that the merge or almost merge) the lines, that'd look better in my opinion.

Great job though.

Nem

ok, so I only want to use the velocity "warning" and "overdrive" elements from this hud( thats the part the really blew me away, I like the bars n whatnot, but I really just prefer the old positioning for them) Any ideas how to do that?

In the inside of Nem folder delete every thing but Overdrive and TerminalWarning, only if u want these two or maybe u wanted to delete TopFrameB only, try it :confused:

But if u want to switch Health and Energy :)
Download the Flipped images here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J9HA380S
copy and paste to replace the files and then open the hudElements with notepad and change their position.
set+the+positon+of+the+bars.png

and that's it, ohthis is how it looks
health+and+Energy+flipped.png

Since you're going for the rounded visor look, I'd recommend putting something in the center so that it looks more rounded instead of some bizarre shape. Right now the angles are messing with my head a bit, so if you could extend (and come closer to the center and extend the lines so that the merge or almost merge) the lines, that'd look better in my opinion.

Great job though.
thanx ! gonna do it and keep 3D.

imagine playing legions like this:

Nem

i'm sorry mateys, gonna start working for a better future, so for now i wish u guys the best and keep it up.
This is not an Adieu, i'll keep playing but the mods have to wait maybe till the next year.
Cheers!