• BUG REPORT.JPG
    BUG REPORT.JPG
    161.9 KB · Views: 8
  • INVALID.JPG
    INVALID.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 7

Fixious

Test Lead
Post the map files here and I'll take a look at it. Did you add it to the server config file?

Fixious

Test Lead
My guess is during the renaming process. Make sure each file retains its original file-type, so NewMap.mis, NewMap.ter, NewMap_sg.ml, NewMap.ml. But I already found a quicker way of doing this and posted about it in the Map Editor thread.

When you open a map you want to edit, go to File > Save Mission As, and type in NewMap.mis in the Save As box (it doesn't have to be NewMap, just name it whatever you want). You must include .mis at the end or else it won't work. This will create NewMap.mis and NewMap.ter files. You don't have to mess with renaming anything.

Add NewMap to the server config file like you normally do, host it, and relight it. This will create the lighting file (.ml). That should be it. I have created a video on how to do it below:

Jello

Contributor
sigh

Post your map files then.
Nah its alright, I understand your trying to help me ( Im making it very difficult) but Ill stop with them, must be my computer since its like 6-7 years old. Thanks for trying though, sorry to make you waste your time. See you in game :)

I got it to work, turns out i was mis-reading your instructions this whole time. I didnt set the config file to read only so it kept over-writing it. Well now it works :) See You in Game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.