Map rotation change PLEASE ! ! !

playing SG the amount of players vary eg. the same 3 small maps for over 2 years over and over!

and when there are enough for the larger maps the first one we get is gorge which not many seem to like and those that dont like it REALLY hate it which makes many leave and then we are back to the same 3 maps again, which is what happens nearly every time.

Can you guys please do something as basically we arent getting to play more than half the maps more than half the time? I know map voting is in the pipeline but until then could we have some changes to the rotation?

I think core could be put into the small map rotation as there are so many fast routes it doesnt seem as big as it is? I really dont care what map, anything to break the frost/niv/moonshine spin cycle.

And gorge could go dead last in the rotation (insert personal prefs here :))

PLEASE OD. CREW

anything you can change about the rotation would be good, niv and moonshine are doing my head in (still enjoy frost:)) especially knowing there are 4 other maps now, some that I literally havent seen in over a month and maps like mirage that I havent seen even once since it went live.

playing SG the amount of players vary eg. the same 3 small maps for over 2 years over and over!

and when there are enough for the larger maps the first one we get is gorge which not many seem to like and those that dont like it REALLY hate it which makes many leave and then we are back to the same 3 maps again, which is what happens nearly every time.

Can you guys please do something as basically we arent getting to play more than half the maps more than half the time? I know map voting is in the pipeline but until then could we have some changes to the rotation?

I think core could be put into the small map rotation as there are so many fast routes it doesnt seem as big as it is? I really dont care what map, anything to break the frost/niv/moonshine spin cycle.

And gorge could go dead last in the rotation (insert personal prefs here :))

PLEASE OD. CREW

anything you can change about the rotation would be good, niv and moonshine are doing my head in (still enjoy frost:)) especially knowing there are 4 other maps now, some that I literally havent seen in over a month and maps like mirage that I havent seen even once since it went live.

Are there even enough Asians to enjoy the larger maps? Zenith, Mirage, etc. only really get fun until there are 7 or 8 players per team.

If they leave, they obviously go to another server... follow?

There's only one Asian server. ;)

Immanent

Are there even enough Asians to enjoy the larger maps? Zenith, Mirage, etc. only really get fun until there are 7 or 8 players per team.

There's only one Asian server. ;)
Dude... stop being ignorant, of course there are plenty of asians. Atleast 40 . But Due to ping issues and bad map rotationsmany of them do not play. IMO a great way to bring back more asian player.

Vybez:
Would you follow evrybdoy to the SG server, even if it meant you'd get really crappy ping? Think about what you post before posting.

Core,Forgotten,Blade Run< Mirage are way better than Gorge with 8 players IMO

Vinzyboy23

There was Zenith and Core from JAP server, that's the reason why some players prefer that server, until it was removed.

EDIT: Preferred map rotation. (From small to large)

1. Nivosus
2. Moonshine
3. Frostbyte
4. Gorge
5. Zenith
6. Core
7. Mirage
8. Blade Run

Royalty

The Aussie
Do the map rotations change based on how many players there are in a server? (Due to map size)

Mahidhar

If they leave, they obviously go to another server... follow?
Is this some kind of a joke? Singapore is the only server in which we can actually enjoy ourselves, and play to the fullest. Unlike you people, who have multiple servers and have the ability to change to a different server, while keeping the ping, we either have to just suck it up and play in the same server, or go to US and play with a high ping, which is not at all pleasant.

There is a limit to how ignorant one can be.

In any case, I support this, and agree that Gorge deserves the last place in line.

Synista

Is this some kind of a joke? Singapore is the only server in which we can actually enjoy ourselves, and play to the fullest. Unlike you people, who have multiple servers and have the ability to change to a different server, while keeping the ping, we either have to just suck it up and play in the same server, or go to US and play with a high ping, which is not at all pleasant.

There is a limit to how ignorant one can be.

In any case, I support this, and agree that Gorge deserves the last place in line.

I'm not joking. No reason to insult my intelligence when it was my arrogance which caused you to get emotional.

Where do you think they go? Obviously to a US or euro server. Some may even just stop playing Legions and come back later.

Dude... stop being ignorant, of course there are plenty of asians. Atleast 40 . But Due to ping issues and bad map rotationsmany of them do not play. IMO a great way to bring back more asian player.

I'm being observative rather than ignorant. Putting in larger maps might increase the amount of players during peak hours, but I believe it'll hurt it during the off ones. It'd be better to create a system that puts on large maps only when there's already 10+ people in the server already or something like that, imo.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
[...] It'd be better to create a system that puts on large maps only when there's already 10+ people in the server already or something like that, imo.
That's actually exactly how it usually works. As you can see above, that "minimum player count" was lowered for now (on that server only, I assume).

the change worked a treat, more ppl on for longer tonite than ive seen for a while.

gorge came up to often for my liking tho.

is it normal for the small maps to go out of rotation though?

GReaper

Grumpy
The ranking for each map on that server is 1.0, so once you've got 6 players or more you've got an equal chance of seeing every map.