Long Term Stats [Mod Development Journal]

Don't lie.
;)

Once you have created a script to do you 25k word essay for your engineering shiz, then you may call yourself a scripter. Get working.
Hey i finished that final report. while we don't know the marks on the report just yet, we ace'd the oral presentation. HD's here we come.

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well, a small update...

Just finished V1.754, which features more intelligence regarding whether or not a player has actually participated in a game (so your K/G ratio doesn't go down for instance) and a MAJOR bug fix. While the bug itself was rare, it was common enough that everyone who would ever use the mod would eventually come in contact with the blasted thing. It resulted in the complete wiping of one's data. Luckily for all of you, I fixed it ;)

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Well, in our internal discussion, we're working on when people will be able to send in their applications for the beta. I'll post in here when we decide ;) Let's say that we accept applications next week. The beta could still be a month away. Just know that we'll be working on getting this to you as fast as we can :)

Well, I just finished up V1.755 which has the final version of the intelligence as to whether or not to save a game.

Hopefully, I will get the programming to determine TKing vs killing working soon. After that, I've only got to program the last remaining achievements which shouldn't take long for most of them.

Not to triple post, but 1.756 is working. It tracks TK's versus normal kills now.

stefygraff

Private Tester
Whats the consequence for TK again? Also, it still counts if you TK in Duel server... i think it dose, and it suck :(

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Right now, you just don't get credit for the kill. But we could very easily have the function do
Code:
%numKills--;
;)

And, here's a picture of Human Rights Violation...

HumanRightsViolation.png

Volt Cruelerz

Legions Developer
Okay, we're working on getting the shrinky-dink thing to work properly, though it does now display the images when you get the achievement :)

Since there is a mortar-based achievement that involves getting a low TK count and a high kill count, the in-game tracker now also shows TK's.