Login Problem

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Paste Seymour your PC specs (include your hardware specifications and antivirus/firewall setup). The nice thing about what's going on right now is that more than one person is having DeadPixel's issue, so Seymour's thinking that it will be easier to find that common variable that's causing the issue.

stefygraff

Private Tester
I found some kind of a method, it involves an already used launcher! ill post it in a few hours!

~EDIT~
This is the link to the already launcher that worked for me, don't extract it! open the launcher directly! after you play and close the updater, it will ask you if you want to save the modifications in the archive(do that). and there you are! game working!

Tell us if it actually works, Good Luck and see you in game!

Note: Sadly it didnt work for DeadPixel, but its worth a shot

DeadPixel

HP16694195261
Microsoft Windows xp professional (5.1, build 2600)
Hewlett Packard
HP xw4400 workstation
Default system bios
Intel(r) Core(TM)2 CPU 6400 @ 2.13GHz (2 cpus)
3072mb ram
Direct X 9.0c
I have firewall set as small home or office network and I use AVG.

57thRomance

I found some kind of a method, it involves an already used launcher! ill post it in a few hours!

~EDIT~
This is the link to the already launcher that worked for me, don't extract it! open the launcher directly! after you play and close the updater, it will ask you if you want to save the modifications in the archive(do that). and there you are! game working!

Tell us if it actually works, Good Luck and see you in game!

Note: Sadly it didnt work for DeadPixel, but its worth a shot
I think it says the file is inexistent. Could you provide another link?

DeadPixel

Thread not closed, It only worked for me because I obtained a fully legal copy of win 7 and installed that. Only then did it work. (not a pirate gheist)

stefygraff

Private Tester
Thing is that i have XP fully updated and i still got problems, I was lucky. This "Login problem" is just an error. The Authentication Server(auth server) can't be read and due that you can't enter the updater.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
It could have been a version that was beamed down from the Enterprise, doesn't matter. The question is if it was fully updated.

Karnage

Private Tester
I solved my problem by making sure my computer time was synchronised with internet time. Don't know if this will help anyone else. I had the same problem as DeadPixel.