Loadouts preferences not retained

Just over the last couple of days, my load-outs keep changing to the default Raider/CH/RL/Frag/Overdrive settings. While in game, I change them to my liking, but the re-spawn required for the changes to take effect put them back to the default settings. Exiting & re-entering the game also shows the same default settings. Is there any way to override this problem, or should I delete/re-download the entire game?

Yes, I had pressed "save". I also tried the "create custom class" option, which also didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Does the game actually have the needed permissions to change the according files? Where did you install it, which OS are you using? Did you set anything to "read only" manually?

I just installed the game without changing anything- sorry it took so long to reply, for some reason I was locked-out from posting for like forever. Game is installed on "D" drive, I'm running Win 7 32-bit, Intel Dual-core 2.8Ghz, 3Gb Ram, nVidia GTX-650, 1T HDD w/ over 700Gb free space- I've been playing about 4 years now, & it always worked fine until just before my original post.