List Of Aussie Legions Players

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Thread won't get nuked? Discussing hosting a server for the Aussie Legions Players.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Not sticking to the topic, ie. List of Aussie Legions Players.
It is a slight derivation of the topic, however this current discussion is about 10x more off topic. You are discussing the Australian players and finding out who has the best internet in order to host a server FOR the Aussie Legions Players. (So they can play with under 300 ping)
It is more or less, on topic.

Moved to tribes ascend for good now due to the decent player-base. Hope to see ol' faces popping up in the future. :p I miss bludging around on vent/mumble with you bastards. haha

You can easily get a key through facebook or i can potentially toss you one if you lack a fb account. <3

Moved to tribes ascend for good now due to the decent player-base. Hope to see ol' faces popping up in the future. :p I miss bludging around on vent/mumble with you bastards. haha

You can easily get a key through facebook or i can potentially toss you one if you lack a fb account. <3
I've had a key since late November (got one in the second wave), but still haven't been able to play a single game, thanks to a ridiculous bug that crashes my game 100% of the time, mid splash screen. about 2 months have passed, and still no fix. I'm annoyed at Hi-Rez. You should come back to legions though. With the new update, it has become rediculous awesome.

EDIT: Guess who, after 2 months finally got their T:A working :D

Mind you... I get about 5-10fps

Royalty

The Aussie
As you all know, I am still around. I managed to get my server up, and that will be running whenever I am home. When I get a new computer (Jan) I will turn my current laptop into a dedicated server.

Out of curiosity, how many Aussies are still around?