Legions: Overdrive Summer Extravaganza Sign ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apcizzle

How is the $100 split
the $100 is split between the team evenly. If more money is added to the pot, that will be split evenly to the team as well.

And everyone please specify if you are actually playing or not. I will delete posts that do not pertain to signing up or asking a question <3

Karnage

Private Tester
4am for me but I am in. If we started it a bit later you won't hear me complaining though. :p If we have a choice in the matter my preference would be West Coast servers.

lil_maniac

Im in :D

I can also captain aswell if you guys want but IF I did win, I dont have a pay pal account or whatever so, i guess... CAPTAINING FOR FUN!! \o/

Disci

Old man
I'm in but confirm this when I know the date. Also I can't use TS3 when playing. For some reason it lags the game for me. Unplayable and no reinstal helped me. So if someone has a solution for me I'm all ears.

Apcizzle

Im in :D

I can also captain aswell if you guys want but IF I did win, I dont have a pay pal account or whatever so, i guess... CAPTAINING FOR FUN!! \o/
in such occasions you can either put someone else in charge of the money OR you can donate to legions for server upkeep ;)

Dates are posted. I'm going to stick with those until i hear otherwise... but i don't see there being any problems.

And i just posted in the other thread about TS3 requirements. Basically i would love for everyone to be in teamspeak for the event.. even if you dont have a mic (highly recommended), but if you have problems with ts3 open at the same time, just be sure to be in contact with your captain for times of practices/matches through email, forums, phone.. whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.