Legions Open Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
Wow.
Application-1 - CET (+2)

No, it is CET. That is it. My timezone is CET nothing added. Just CET. Get it? CET.

CET is currently not observed because locations are on Daylight Saving Time, therefore it is currently now on CEST (Central European Summer Time) instead. CEST is GMT +2, therefore zante is correct, no?

are you sure? or did u mean CET?

It is ok I will respect his wishes for it to be CET.

57thEnryu

june 4th is bad for me b/c thats the day before my new job (that requires me to camp on site) starts, tho as long as the matches are on the weekends I can do them

MightyDeath

I might aswell rescind . I thought you will be holding it on Weekends when I signed up for this.
I'm not available on any other days of the week.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Ok guys, its 2 games a week! Its seriously not that much but I do understand why people are rescinding due to the dates.

ZanteWarrior

Private Tester
I rescind my entry.

I removed your name but can I ask why?.... If you do not want to post it you can send it in private conversation.

I rescind aswell, just looked at dates. I don't like them sorry.

I do not understand why?

Ok guys, its 2 games a week! Its seriously not that much but I do understand why people are rescinding due to the dates.

Wait a second, I do think people understand how the dates are set up. Let me clarify,

Monday, May 28 - Sunday, June 3 = Monday May 28 through Sunday, June 3. One match will be played anytime during a week time frame where Captains are allowed to schedule the best time/date for there teams to play. I am only choose the teams that will play each other each week, the Captains decide with each other what date/time is best during that week to have a match. It is the exact same set-up as with LICL.

june 4th is bad for me b/c thats the day before my new job (that requires me to camp on site) starts, tho as long as the matches are on the weekends I can do them

Match date/time is not decided by me, I suspect most matches will be on weekends because that is usually when most people are free but it will be decided by the Captain of which ever team you are on. I am sure they will be reasonable.

I might aswell rescind . I thought you will be holding it on Weekends when I signed up for this.
I'm not available on any other days of the week.

Match date/time is not decided by me, I suspect most matches will be on weekends because that is usually when most people are free but it will be decided by the Captain of which ever team you are on. I am sure they will be reasonable.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those that already said they resigned I will take you off the list but you are welcomed to rejoin if the problem was resolved. As for anyone else that wants to resign because of scheduling issues it is understood. I would just like to know the reason everyone leaves to see if it is something that can be fixed, so at least give me a reason when you resign.

MightyDeath

I removed your name but can I ask why?.... If you do not want to post it you can send it in private conversation.

I do not understand why?

Wait a second, I do think people understand how the dates are set up. Let me clarify,

Monday, May 28 - Sunday, June 3 = Monday May 28 through Sunday, June 3. One match will be played anytime during a week time frame where Captains are allowed to schedule the best time/date for there teams to play. I am only choose the teams that will play each other each week, the Captains decide with each other what date/time is best during that week to have a match. It is the exact same set-up as with LICL.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For those that already said they resigned I will take you off the list but you are welcomed to rejoin if the problem was resolved. As for anyone else that wants to resign because of scheduling issues it is understood. I would just like to know the reason everyone leaves to see if it is something that can be fixed, so at least give me a reason when you resign.

Alright, put me back in then.

Application-1

test bester
I thought it was a tournament where all games would be played in 1 day or weekend. Apparently it was not so i rescind.

Status
Not open for further replies.