Legions Live... Returns

Apcizzle

Yes you heard me right. Your favorite talk show will be returning along side with Legions itself.

This is a community ran event so i need everyone here to help me out with ideas for shows as well as your constant participation. The more people the better.

I've been dieing to do another show so expect for us to start with a bang and to be better than ever (even though with legions coming back, there's not really anything better).

So let's stir up some interest in this thread and i'll keep everyone's thoughts, comments and ideas in consideration.... except for Kryst's.

IzSid

Honored Hero
Post-Show Shoutcasted/Live Streamed Scrims, Even if you didn't get to play it was always fun to watch/listen.

We also need something else, We have no action tokens to give away for contests, It could even be a pass to make sure you get in the post game scrim or something.

Hawk

Well one of the things I would like to hear in the talk show would probably be just an overall brief talk about how the team will be bringing Legions back, and some future ideas/or thoughts on what the future will look like for Legions.

moronval

Private Tester
For right now and the immediate future, I'd be very interested in you interviewing the community members in charge of all of this. Fixious posted a 10-minute questionnaire from vent where Bugs talked, just in general, about how the project came to be. Stuff along the lines of that. Even if they're short, even under 10 minutes, that's fine by me.

Apcizzle

Great ideas so far! Keep them coming!

Shoutcast's are something i forgot about, but definitely something that i hope that we can eventually incorporate again into Legions.

Also, Legions Live will be your source for exclusive interviews and content. Announce will be made through the show, so it something you do not want to miss!

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Thought, comment and idea: Don't forget about the Euros when you're sheduling the show. ;)

Looking forward to it by the way!

BeefThief

Beefy Member
Ah, Legions Live. Good times. I'm very much looking forward to this.

Also, aftershow pickups would be fantastic.

Dacil

awesome!! my idea is to schedule a date where an entire clan or most of the members can get on there for interviews...maybe look to popular radio stations about sections on their morning shows and have it relate to the legions community somehow

Cauchemar

I'm not exactly sure what was Legions Live, but I'm guessing it's kind of like the IA podcats? I was thinking, if you do these shows weekly/every 2 weeks, you could have a general description of what happened during this time, what's new, also some time for questions, comments or opinions, interviews of course.

Apcizzle

I'm not exactly sure what was Legions Live, but I'm guessing it's kind of like the IA podcats? I was thinking, if you do these shows weekly/every 2 weeks, you could have a general description of what happened during this time, what's new, also some time for questions, comments or opinions, interviews of course.
that's pretty much he how was all about. The show was every 2 weeks with an overview of the past competition matches along with some interviews, game discussions and finished off with a postshow PUG (pick up game)

Ucantry2run

Private Tester
I miss shoutcasting and Legions Live, glad to hear its coming back!

Some ideas....

I liked MornaVal's idea about an interview on the community members that are helping bring Legions back, so we all can be fangirls and scream "I love you!!" in IRC.

I also like the idea of bringing a team's members on for an interview. You could get their views on competition, PUGs, strategy etc.

You could also schedule future events that the community might want such as a special type of PUG bad suggestions are bad and ask the community what they'd like to see in terms of cometition and stuff.

What I'd like the see the most is just a talk/interview on competition and pick up games really. just send the message

Cauchemar

So my post was useless... ;)

Then, let me think of other things... When you talk about game discussions, do you mean Legions discussion or general games discussion, it'd be interesting if you talk a bit about the most anticipated games or popular games releases, etc.

You can always talk about the community itself, I remember back in the day, Wiley and Crash were naming one person each they found helpful or active, like the user of the week or something. (2 weeks for you). You can also discuss about important topics discussed at the time

Fixious

Test Lead
Even before Legions comes back, I'd really like to have either Crash or Wiley(both preferably) on to discuss just what happened, what IA's plans were with the company and what they personally have planned for the future. Essentially one final podcast that closes everything up regarding IA, since they never really got to.

As for Legions-specific content, I'd like to know what you guys have planned for music since I wasn't expecting anyone to be in that department. Any other ideas I had have already been posted.