Legions Gaming Music

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Doom Of Neroflame

That's quite a large percentage of 11,120. Thou, who would pay for something when it can be obtained for free. :D
eventually when i have my own house and a sound proof media room il have nearly all music in hard copy :D theres loads of deals everywhere for music cds cheap...my vinyl collection outweighs my cd collection ...but nearly all of it was given to me and its all classical music

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
People still do buy music. No need to be so surprised.

Obviously, but you jumped to that conclusion straight away. I could start a whole argument on why people pirate, and they pirate for reasons because of flaws in the system, but I am not going to because I believe it would certainly be a waste of my time.

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
Obviously, but you jumped to that conclusion straight away. I could start a whole argument on why people pirate, and they pirate for reasons because of flaws in the system, but I am not going to because I believe it would certainly be a waste of my time.
Well, my opinion is, I "try it out" if I like the CD and the person releases another, I'll usually buy some songs off that, if not all or I'll see if a friend has the CD's and rip them.

I have quite a bit of purchased music. If you like the band why wouldn't you want to support them..?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
Well, my opinion is, I "try it out" if I like the CD and the person releases another, I'll usually buy some songs off that, if not all or I'll see if a friend has the CD's and rip them.

I have quite a bit of purchased music. If you like the band why wouldn't you want to support them..?

Exactly, but did you know that global economics haven't been that great recently?

WildFire

Warrior of Linux
I bought three of Linkin Park's CD's if that counts. Hybrid Theory, Minuted to Midnight and A Thousand Suns, they were well worth it!

tumblr_m3btagU0XN1ql4h20o1_500.gif

How I pray for youths like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.