"Legions.exe has stoped working" (Crashed)

MezzLegion

I've been having this problem for about 3 days now. I didn't bother to complain immediately because i though it would go away in a day or 2, but i was wrong.

Screenshot Studio capture #005.gif

Nothing out of the ordinary here, just waiting for the game to be fully launched.

Screenshot Studio capture #007.gif.gif

Then, this window popped up. I clicked "play" after each time the window closed, and i still get this window.

Here's the Auth_Log file:
auth_log.txt
If there's a problem with the auth_log, ill re-upload it.

I've tried reinstalling the game, restarting my computer and allowing it though the firewall.
if there's anything else I didn't do, please let me know. Otherwise, I need help uderstanding why it stops working for me.

Attachments

• auth_log.txt
    642 bytes · Views: 9

SeymourGore

Flatulent Cherub
Ahoy hoy,

Could you also upload your console.log (found in the Live folder... i think :-/). Also, your dxdiag information will help troubleshoot as well. (Start button, Run, 'dxdiag' in the window that pops up, then 'Ok').

A2

Yeah give us your computer specifications. Could be that your system might not have the minimum requirements. OoooOOOooo soooo colorful. ^_^

MezzLegion

Ahoy hoy,

Could you also upload your console.log (found in the Live folder... i think :-/). Also, your dxdiag information will help troubleshoot as well. (Start button, Run, 'dxdiag' in the window that pops up, then 'Ok').

Ok, here ya go:
DxDiag.txt , console.txt .

Yeah give us your computer specifications. Could be that your system might not have the minimum requirements. OoooOOOooo soooo colorful. ^_^

Thanks for noticing. Colours make reading fun! :D

Try reinstalling DirectX is all I can come up with for now.

You know, that's not a bad idea :eek:. Let me try that tactic and see if it helps.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    29.9 KB · Views: 15
  • console.txt
    7.2 KB · Views: 6

A2

Just download the installer of the latest version of DirectX and try installing it.

MezzLegion

Just download the installer of the latest version of DirectX and try installing it.
Well, that didn't work either. I re-installed my lastest version, restarted my pc, tried to launch legions, and i still get the same thing :(.
Alas you don't seem to have the latest gfx drivers either.
Actually, i just checked for the latest gfx drivers a minute ago and apparently, it said it does have the latest gfx drivers :confused:.

MezzLegion

I have some good news.....and, of course, some bad news. The good news is I do not encounter this problem anymore :D. The bad news is the fact that i had to reinstall my OS in order to fix this problem :(.

By the way, sorry it took me 2 weeks to respond to this thread. A lot of stuff occurred and i was not able to post anything.

MJ1284

This one's kinda late reply to OPs post, but whatever:

If you run into similar problems later on, I'd recommend trying System Restore before resorting to reinstalling whole OS. If it works it'll save tons of time and frustration.

MezzLegion

This one's kinda late reply to OPs post, but whatever:

If you run into similar problems later on, I'd recommend trying System Restore before resorting to reinstalling whole OS. If it works it'll save tons of time and frustration.
Hmm, System Restore eh? I completely forgot about that :confused:. If this problem occurs again, I'll try it out :cool:. Thanks for the idea MJ.