Legions 1.40 locking up-

I can get in-game just fine, but gameplay is very shaky and after about 10 seconds I freeze-up and have to use the Task Manager to get out. Need to know if anyone else has the same problem, or if I need to upgrade my PC. I was playing fine on it up to about a week ago, then it changed as described- Thanks for any input.

2005 Sony all-in-one; Model VGC-VA10G/Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32bit/ASUSTeK enlil mobo/Chipset: (NB) ATI RS400, (SB) ATI SB400/P4 "Prescott" 3.00Ghz HT enabled/ATI Mobility Radeon X700 128MB/Memory module (system max) is 1GB PC2-5300 667, but I added 8GB more with "Readyboost"/Have 240 GB total on 2 HDD's w/ 175 GB free space, 2 GB Page File allocated/DirectX 11/All updates current. If someone could tell me how to DXDiag, I'd be happy to ablige if it's still needed.

Fixious

Test Lead
Click start, type "dxdiag", press Save All Information at the bottom of the window. Either upload the txt file it creates to the forum, or copy/paste it to pastebin.com and post the link here.

I did the DXDiag file right... hope I put it in the thread right. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    31.7 KB · Views: 7