Legion.exe not working and tried all suggested methods

StrawHat

So recently every time i try to go into the public file and play i can get to the game but soon as
I get in it keeps saying legions.exe not working,looking for a solution but it ends up giving me the only choice to close the program. I have re-downloaded it tried running it as windows vista and xp but it worked just fine on windows 8 ( live folder works just fine its only the public im having troubles with also restarted laptop and microsoft.net thing is already part of my systeam so i need some help on how to fix this

StrawHat

alienware m17xR4 only thing thats not in the reqs is maybe windows8 but that was warking fine yesterday on the server and it works just fine live and ive also tried comptability mode with windows 7 xp and vista

Voltage

Puzzlemaster
Go to the start menu, search 'DxDiag' and click enter. After it loads all the information, save it as a textfile and upload it here as an attachment. Simples.

Armageddon

Teapot
I had this happen after i modified an art file, did you happen to change anything?
Once i reverted it was all back to normal.

StrawHat

I know shaska had problems running Legions with Windows 8. If you're desperate you could try asking him.
Do you have a forum name for him besides Shaska cause the one I looked up hase my been on forum since 2011
Or if you could somehow tell him to contact me

SNAKEOPS

I am running Windows 8, delete the Legions overdrive files as a whole and redownload it again (From the site), it took me to the third try, for some reason, in the first 2 trys, the Public Test folder only had one thing inside of it, like a document or something.