Legal Aliens

Karnage

Private Tester
Just realised that we don't actually have a thread in here and it's high time. We will post everything LA related here. For those of you who don't know Legal Aliens is a multi-game clan and you can find us here.

The Leaders of the Legions Division are:

Team Captain: Karnage
Lieutenant: Kissy

Contact either of us if you are interested in a scrim.

We have a healthy mix of internationals. People from all walks and places are welcome to post an application but before you do so, read our About Us so that you can assess whether you will fit with us or not.

You can find our Teamspeak and Mumble information here.

Karnage

Private Tester
We prefer over 18 and we definitely don't recruit people who act in an unpleasant way towards others. Other than that there are no real requirements. You would be required to come to practices and to get on TS but that's about it. As mentioned before, if you check out our About Us (http://legalaliens.me/aboutus) section you will understand a lot more.

Karnage

Private Tester
Small update...

Kissy is now the captain of the Legions Division of our clan and Pollux is his vice captain.

-Zero-

i know i know. sorry i haven't.. i am still playing it tho once a while. and when u in ts3 n i am not in legions poke me to join u. ill join.