Leaving for college tommorow and nervous, Any advice?

anak

VIP
i was 10 sat points away from getting into the UConn honors college, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything related to berkley. so

Dacil

i was 10 sat points away from getting into the UConn honors college, which is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything related to berkley. so
sat was? just curious as to what uconn expects

edit: you can pm me if you don't want to share here

57thRomance

i believe it was 1320. not completely sure. (they don't count writing)
lol I'm totally the opposite. I got 760 on the math part and 560 on the critical reading XD
I do know someone from my school who got an 800 on the critical reading first try. He reads a lot of crazy *chocolate cookies* nobody else read in my school.

curser656

So...cool....idk wtf you guys are talking about. But as for my college situation, I'm not as nervous anymore, because I made a friend. (Yay). And it's a girl (yay). And she likes mmo's (yay) and anime (YAY) and we have the same schedule all semester (yay!!)

Jordahan

World Leader of The 21st Century
So...cool....idk wtf you guys are talking about. But as for my college situation, I'm not as nervous anymore, because I made a friend. (Yay). And it's a girl (yay). And she likes mmo's (yay) and anime (YAY) and we have the same schedule all semester (yay!!) but shes probably a lesbian....(Fk.... ._.) CLOSE ENOUGH

Don't get friendzoned if you like her

BeefThief

Beefy Member
So far I've made 0 friends. Hopefully that'll change on Friday when I go to AGRO: Anime, Gaming, Role-Playing Organization. Although, from what I have seen, they're all interested in WoW and M:TG :\

College is starting for me tomorrow and I'm superexcited. I'm doing comp sci and I found out there are 3 people i know that are doing the same which is awesome ofcourse :cool:

MightySheep

heh I start on saturday (in 5 days), also doing comp sci at Lancaster

a big occasion for me since I haven't left the house for anything social in about 8 years :)

Sharp

Private Tester
Make new networks of friends. It's easy; do things you like, do things you have to do, and try to make the most of your time. In doing all that, you'll easily come across network(s) of people you like. And in meeting new friends, you get to meet friends of friends.