Launcher Problem "Could not create Font"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clemsonguy

I had the "Script error when execing: 'Main.cs"." error pop up upon pressing play on the launcher. I was told to delete my Preference folder and that it would re download the folder. I started up the launcher, pressed play, then It said "Could not create Font". My launcher was closed and the issue persists. The game was working fine yesterday when I was using Fire's Tribes key binds. It started having issues this afternoon.

Clemsonguy

There is a preferences error where it fails to locate the defaults. I assume that deleting the entire folder was the problem as instructed on the reddit, was the problem for this particular error.

Gheist

King of all Goblins
Nuking your manifest.bin and then starting the launcher might be worth a try. Might save you the trouble of a full reinstall. Take my advice with loads of salt though, as I've been out of the loop for ages.

And does your log really end with:
DirectX Init:
Versio

Clemsonguy

Nuking your manifest.bin and then starting the launcher might be worth a try. Might save you the trouble of a full reinstall. Take my advice with loads of salt though, as I've been out of the loop for ages.

Yes, it does end with versio. Maybe I accidentally deleted part of it?

Clemsonguy

Deleting my Manifest.bin worked. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.