Lagging Since Public Test

Arch

Legions Developer
Ever since the public test of Mirage was available I've experienced many laggy servers. I've watched my ping, its doesn't change from the normal 40-70, but the server is lagging. I am getting about 25 mbps (See Below) and I live in the USA so I highly doubt it is my internet. And again, I've watched my ping and it doesn't stray away from the normal, but I still an getting the lag.
1218812069.png

Armageddon

Teapot
I thought it was just me so i didn't bother posting about it, just figured my net was bogging down. They don't seem to spike but the movement is really jerky at times.

sugardemon

Follow the instructions please. It provides information needed to find/fix the problem. 'legions is lagging' isn't detailed enough. For instance, is the lag affected by geography, ISP, time of day, etc.
You aren't being asked to jump through hoops because GReaper is a dick who likes people to perform menial tasks before he pays attention to them. He and the other people working on this project need info from players who want to make the game/community better. Without that information (preferable in a similar manner from each player) they're just flailing around in the dark. Please provide it when asked, be as specific as possible, and try not to whine. Thank you.

57thRomance

Follow the instructions please. It provides information needed to find/fix the problem. 'legions is lagging' isn't detailed enough. For instance, is the lag affected by geography, ISP, time of day, etc.
You aren't being asked to jump through hoops because GReaper is a dick who likes people to perform menial tasks before he pays attention to them. He and the other people working on this project need info from players who want to make the game/community better. Without that information (preferable in a similar manner from each player) they're just flailing around in the dark. Please provide it when asked, be as specific as possible, and try not to whine. Thank you.
ARGH! Beat me to it :p

GReaper

Grumpy
Was that pingplotter from when you were ingame? If so, did you experience any problems during the 6 minute sample? If not, do it again until you encounter a problem whilst pingplottering.

Just concentrate on Hotswap, ignore Justice.

Arch

Legions Developer
Lag seems to have disappeared after Mirage was made public. Weird. Will do Pingplotter experiment tomorrow.

Armageddon

Teapot
It was in game, but like arch said after mirage went public the little spikes went away. PP test was right before mirage went public.