Download KONCEPT

xzzxxz

im a noob when it comes to mods can u give me a down load link for all this. just finished and ready to go? :D appreciate it thanks
Worked perfect, Thanks Arch.

koncept1.png

Arch

Legions Developer
I'm not sure why, but my printscrn button doesn't work, but the initial thing is,

The bars are not aligned to the fill and also, they seem to be longer.
Yeah. I just got the free version of Fraps to take screenshots.

Are the bars not aligned vertically or horizontally. They shouldn't stretch at all.

57thKB24

Thanks, everything works! Although, there were mistakes I've done anyhow it's all good. My res is 1024 x 768 and I have adjusted the size of the chat box following the instructions and it worked. I'd love to post the screenshot but maybe later. ;)

Shaun1992

ok guy im stuck with installing this mod..i cant find where to put any of the files..like the .cs files i havnt got a autexec thing :S ive just got live/mods..and in a main.cs HELP please.

Arch

Legions Developer
ok guy im stuck with installing this mod..i cant find where to put any of the files..like the .cs files i havnt got a autexec thing :S ive just got live/mods..and in a main.cs HELP please.
Create a folder named autoexec in the mods folder and place the .cs files and the folder named KONCEPT in there.

Jedired1

Someone help i dont know what my screen resoloution is so i dont know how to adapt it so it works

* i dont use legions on full screen only the size automatically put when not full screen if that makes sense but just incase i need to know anytinhg... confused :mad: help! )

Bestking

@Arch. You know the OD replacement, do we name the 3 images Vel, OD and VODBG? Because I did it and it wouldn't let me on Legions. So I had to change my images name to the ones I had before.

Arch

Legions Developer
@Arch. You know the OD replacement, do we name the 3 images Vel, OD and VODBG? Because I did it and it wouldn't let me on Legions. So I had to change my images name to the ones I had before.
Did you download the ones I linked? They should save as the name that I put them as. Images shouldn't make you not able to join legions but placing the chunk of script in would.
Someone help i dont know what my screen resoloution is so i dont know how to adapt it so it works

* i dont use legions on full screen only the size automatically put when not full screen if that makes sense but just incase i need to know anytinhg... confused :mad: help! )
This...
Easiest way... Launch legions, check what resolution you are running in options.