Just a few more people?

Delpicy

I recall someone trying to create a helper clan a while back, but that never really lasted. I think the best way to go about it is create a tutorial section in the forums, and move any currently existing guides into it, such as Contingency's guide to being effective, http://forums.legionsoverdrive.com/threads/guide-to-being-effective.179/. (some may need to be updated). Its the easiest way to do it, because I'd be happy to write a tutorial or two (skiing tutorials are probably best with videos to go along with them), and this way it doesnt divert the developer's efforts really

Angel.

Private Tester
We can all help by getting at least 2 or more friends to try the game out. like me Ive got some tribes ascend MAD6 members to test out the game... i do not feel the thrill of fast pace shooting in tribes like i gell for legions

Fixious

Test Lead
L:O was recently posted on /r/tribes. Unfortunately it got downvoted to hell(and bashed by Phan), but who knows. Might bring in one or two players.

Crisis12096

It's hard to tell these days if it's actually a new player or just a smurf.
If a new player joined for 20 minutes, leaves, then comes back in with another name because he wasn't satisfied with the old one, nobody will know it's him.

I try to tell everybody I know about Legions, I tell them to watch a video and check out the website, but they all say the same thing. Robots? Does this involve Ironman? It's a hard game to get into, and without proper advertising getting new players is going to be hard, getting them to stay will be even harder.