Join the Legions: Overdrive team!

Fixious

Test Lead

I'll do everything i can to get the goals completed and get legions moving forward again as im sure everyone else will, everyone seems really into the work being done and everyone is making progress with their given tasks, feels good. :) :) :)

What are you working on, besides Rampage?

-Zero-

What are you working on, besides Rampage?
Him idk. But me on the legions overdrive trailer. Seems like lagions needs a trailer so when ppl ask whats legions. You wont hVe to go to youtube,and serch for a good gameplay video insted you just show them the trailer. Man cant wait to get the models done so we can start with some progres.

WildFire

Warrior of Linux

I'll do everything i can to get the goals completed and get legions moving forward again as im sure everyone else will, everyone seems really into the work being done and everyone is making progress with their given tasks, feels good. :) :) :)

I suddenly feel more confident in the game and its future because this guy is now a developer. Go Arma.

Fixious

Test Lead
No.

I scrapped Rampage, I'd rather focus my time and effort on the main game then a mod. As for what i'm working on i doubt i can say right now.
Oh screw it. You guys are opening it up anyways. Observer mode? Demos? I know cores are getting a bit more focus lately.

If you implement perks I'll kill you. Every one of you.