Do pros what the flag home

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royalty

The Aussie
Lumpy, we should start doing training.
Most of our members fall under decent, but decent doesn't make a clan great.
Don't you agree?

[P.S. , I couldn't find your fb. too many people with your name , lol.]
You've been a member for 4 days and you already are in a clan?

GrimReefer

I've been a member of overdrive for 4 days. But if you wanna get statistical with me, I can tell you I was a member of FE:L on IA from start to finish.
So, I don't see what the big deal is.

also, lumpy, I didn't see our clan in ts3..

shaska

Someone nuke these stupid posts that don't help out the clan at all.

Since I'm subbing for you guys I'm not going to help you full time, but you guys need to start getting everyone in ts3, mics would be helpful, getting positions established, ect.

Some of you in PwnCake have great potential, and some of you are already showing it. Just keep working in PUBS like you do, and even if there is a PUG, you guys should join up on that and see how the game is really played. ;)

Skepsis

Hey Whats up PwnCake Clan its nice to hear about your team! We're looking forward on having you guys join Our Scrim matches. Come join TeamSpeak and we'd like to know more about you guys :) Naturally Skilled is looking forward to our Scrim Saturday. Hope you guys can see your mistakes and what your strong at so it could help you out eventually in the future. Good Luck!

YEah whats wrong with that?

Hey Whats up PwnCake Clan its nice to hear about your team! We're looking forward on having you guys join Our Scrim matches. Come join TeamSpeak and we'd like to know more about you guys :) Naturally Skilled is looking forward to our Scrim Saturday. Hope you guys can see your mistakes and what your strong at so it could help you out eventually in the future. Good Luck!
ty

HellzHere

Well its depends on the clan u join, this clan was just looking for random new players, so he could had joined on day 1 tbh...trying to get into in7, well thats a different matter lol

HellzHere

Well you seem to be by the people from your clan that I have seen in pubs, who are pretty much random new players that hardly contribute to the team.

There requirements are the usual. Must be good at Ctf all aspects of it ( chasing HoF capping etc.) and a good duelist.

So you said you wearnt looking for new players, but saying it is one thing, but acting on it is completely diffrent and as such your clan members are random new players not good at ctf CURRENTLY....but you never know they might improve.

Oh yea might be a good idea to get a list of your members on the first post.

Well you seem to be by the people from your clan that I have seen in pubs, who are pretty much random new players that hardly contribute to the team.

So you said you wearnt looking for new players, but saying it is one thing, but acting on it is completely diffrent and as such your clan members are random new players not good at ctf CURRENTLY....but you never know they might improve.

Oh yea might be a good idea to get a list of your members on the first post.
I only really have 1-2 new members in my team. And we help them

members list??
Here:
Clan.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.